Why does this guy keep insulting me?

Im on holiday with a group of lads that i know and 1 guy that I've only talked with a couple of times. Weve been out to clubs a couple of nights and fairly enjoyed ourselves yet every night on rhe way home this 1 guy i haven't talked to much keeps insulting me saying things like... "you couldnt get a girl you're too ugly" and other remarks about my appearance. I can't understand his reasoning behind it as im not provoking him or anything. What makes someone feel the need to do this? Is he jealo
Is he jealous*

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are good looking, close to a girl he likes, or seem insecure and easy to pick on - this might explain why he is jealous of you or wants to bully you. Some people bully others to feel powerful. There was a girl at my old church who would bully every single new person who ever walked into their church cause she knew they didn't have close friends yet.

What Girls Said 2

• He's an ass. 😁

• He might be jealous of you.

What Guys Said 4