Should I put a bandaid over this hicky if its hardly noticeable or just let it go?

I have to work today and I don't have a professional job by any means and I have a hicky from 2 days ago that is mostly faded I work in a grocery store as a stock man and I don't know if my manager will be happy if a customer sees it. A bandaid can cover it but that might be a lot more obvious so I don't know what to do. I work in 3 hours and I'm not wearing my gf's make up to cover it lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless there is a policy in place or your supervisor is a jerk you'll be OK. I see it a lot. People will notice no matter what you put over it.

• Well trying to hide it will cause assumptions. My supervisor is kinda a jerk but she is the type to call me on it then tell me to go back to work. She won't write me up but also won't forget and will bring it up when it is advantageous to her.

What Girls Said 2

• Bandaid, my boyfriend got shit from his manager like last week because I left him a light one (I didn't mean it to be visible) and he works in the lumber yard so with a grocery store I would either do makeup, a bandaid, or a well placed collar

• I went to work and my manager made fun of me and said you see 17 year olds with hicky's not 22 year olds. She wasn't mad but I took some jokes lol.

• Lol yeah that'll happen

• Just let it go.

• Well I'm worried my coworkers will point it out. I don't have to talk to people at my job so I will for sure be made fun of at work.

What Guys Said 1

• Bandaid will highlight it - If it is on neck just say you nicked yourself shaving and have a bit of irritation.

• Yeah that's believable lol I've hear that and assumed they were hiding the fact they got some.