Is it love? or just physical attraction?

I meant to attach this part. Every time I am with a guy I don't feel sexually attractive I feel like I can't ever be with someone so I wonder if anyone else feels the same way? I am heterosexual so that is not the problem the problem is the way I feel when I with a guy. I don't see it a ok any opinions? or does any one relate? I don't know if I should seek medical help or if something I don't remember of happened in my childhood that could of let me traumatized?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could be just very picky - You clearly state you are hetro so you must feel attraction at some level to believe that - Could be a case of waiting to meet right guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• All things start off as physical attraction. Thats why were drawn to them until time progresses then its love. Obviously.

• Without any details we can answer whatever we want here so I'll say... All you need is loooooooooooove
    Pe pere re reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• What is, you need to give context.

What Girls Said 0