Ever encounter someone so entitled they lost reality? like right or wrong or fairness/equality?

i had to burn a bridge due to this.

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSS. It's ridiculous and annoying to deal with like wtf get your humanity together.

• lol humanity.

initially i thought they were evil, then stupid, then realised its entitlement.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only entitled people I know of are the Demonrats who I have to pay extra taxes for so they can buy big screen TV's and go on vacations while their baby crawls through puddles of dog piss and their house stinks.

http://www.taxguru.net/comix/gm071027.jpg

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I had an ex who wanted to be with me while I had nothing for him. During our relationship he physically attacked me, *tried to* manipulate me away from family and good friends, and was verbally just an uncouth, disgusting pig. I couldn't stand him and it took a lot to get the message across that I wanted out.

His disconnection from reality was first of all using words like, "Why do *you* get to have your way with this?" (Meaning, he should have a say in me remaining with him.) Also, after breaking up, stalked me daily for two years, and since then has stalked me about once a month, telling me life would be boring without him and what he's doing is showing how much he loves me.

We were officially together for five weeks prior to the breakup.

• @ozanne sometimes a bit of humor is needed

• :) Thank you, you're sweet

• My credit card number and pay pal were both hacked and my hotmail was hacked 9 times, and the guy who hacked of all these accounts tried to hack my university maililng address as well. What did I do? I rejected him when he wanted to date me and told his friends he was going to hell after he died. This is what he does to punish me. When I changed my e-mail address he would get my contact information by hacking into my friend's e-mail accounts.

• Yeah sure... on the internet there's a lot of people like that around.

What Guys Said 1

• In real life thankfully no. I have no idea what should be done in such encounters. It's like they're retarded but they're not classified as such.