Guys, in your mind what is your dream? How would you ask a girl out?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty shy, especially with girls. I usually try to at least talk to a girl for a while before I ask her to hang out or on a date. How do you think a guy should ask a girl to hang out/on a date?

• I know the feeling I get pretty shy around guys myself but I would start messaging them first on facebook or instagram or twitter and just start getting to know them

What Guys Said 11

• I'm assuming the dream part is in relation to the asking out part...

The dream is she (or it could be a cute guy too) just starts talking to me on a train or whatever and suddenly everything is going well and we're clicking on all levels and we're best friends by the time we get to where we're going, no asking out necessary. In case it's not obvi to you, guys don't actually like asking girls out.

On the occasion where I have to ask a girl out, it's just "let's hangout," or "hey [this thing] is happening, want to come with?" I want it to be as casual and nonchalant about it as I can, that's the right way to do it.

• My dream is to work an amazing and exiting job but I think this isn't that kind of question. My dream girl is smart, honest, loyal, sympathetic and pretty i guess :D Well, one time I took a girl out to the cinema. I heard that she wanted to see this movie and I just texted her if she would want to go out :)

• To be honest it is a two part question A. what is your dream B. How would you ask a girl out.
      so to be honest you could answer it how ever you want to

• You mean like a "dateposal" or "promposal" those sort of things, where you're going all out just to do something simple? I personally wouldn't. It's not that I don't think she's worth doing all that stuff for but honestly the best way to do it, is just to say "I like you, You like me, we should date" or something like that. It's simple, and to the point (not creepy)

• Dream: Girl's looks are a bit under average or above. She is funny/intellectual/kind
    This girl has a crush on me and I am not aware of it. I would ask her to a date in the form of talking to her when she is alone. I would say, "What's up (Name), I was wondering if you give me the pleasure to take you on a date". This is the Ideal situation, but the thing that makes it my dream is her saying, "yes".

• My dream is to drive a 2015 corvette stingray like 130 on the interstate!!

Id just walk right up to a woman and ask her out its not hard

• How would I ask you out.
    The weather is nice. There is a park. I got pic nic, do you care to join me?

What is my dream? Huh what? specify!

• I only would need to have a lot of money then all them hoes will come running to me.

• I'm very shy, so me asking a girl out would be a pretty rare sight.

• We don't dream about asking a girl out, we usually dream about jumping to the fun part.

• Thats simple.

• I'd ask her out perfectly in reality I'd most likely trip over my own words.