Is it possible to be really pretty in real life but not be photogenic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. I've seen it with my own eyes. I know a girl who is sometimes cute, sometimes not in photos, but just drop dead gorgeous in person. It happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's possible. I know so many girls who are not that pretty, but they photograph beautifully. I know a lot of girls that are very pretty, but they don't photograph that well.

What Guys Said 10

• yeah its definitely possible

• Yeah im not photogenic but damn sexy in real life. Same with this girl I work with beautiful in person but a troll in photos.

• Yes.
    I have been involved with many professional photoshoots (not in front of the camera). Good looking has nothing to do with photogenic.

• I don't think turn totally ugly but be not as good looking as in real life is possible

• Happens to me all the time. I'm farkin purdy.

• Yes because the camera tend to make pics small and thin due to its lense and that don't happen in the mirror

• yes... i am case numero uno

• Yes, and you can also be photogenic and ugly.

• yes. when you're in front of the camera, you get so self conscious you can't pose well and itll show. sometimes even cause inflammation (get puffy)

i m like that. never got into taking pics

• Sure, happens to a lot of people

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, it's possible. Some people simply don't take very flattering pictures. That doesn't mean they're unattractive in "real life" though.

• Everything's possible!

• Some people don't know what to do with their faces in pictures. I am one of those people.

• Yes, I think it's possible. There are people who are not pretty but they are photogenic.

• Yes (filler)

• Story of my life.

• yessssssssssssssssssssssss

• Yes it's possible!