Who else loves packing?

I guess I just like travelling. But I like the idea of packing my suitcase even more! I can even pack someone else's bag! lol. It makes me feel relaxed, excited and organized! I make a list of items first then cross off the things i put in the bag. What are your tips on packing?
Who else loves packing?

• I love packing!
  • I hate packing!
  • Pack my bag for me Asker!

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate packing. Packing involves effort and I hate effort. Pack my bag for me Asker! xD

But if I do pack, I usually take the time to do it as efficient as possible. What I do...
    --Use vacuum seal bags when possible. They save a ton of space! Roll things up and put them in the bag.
    --Stuff socks in your shoes -- especially dress shoes. It keeps your socks and shoes together, and also stops your shoe from losing it's shape.
    --Rolling suitcases often have big bars down the middle of the back. This means that there are trenches in the back. Stick as many things as you can in between the trenches. I usually do shoes in that area personally.
    --Save your dress stuff for the very last moment. That way you can stack it on top and not have to deal with wrinkles. Because I hate ironing. That takes even more effort.
    --Roll your clothes! Don't fold stuff. Rolling things let's you save more space and stops them from wrinkling as much. It also stops your clothes from decompressing as you pack other stuff.

Yep, that's my tips for packing which you may /may not already know haha

Most Helpful Girl

• That's Great, @theCatcherintheRye, that I found Someone who Actually Loves... Packing.
    I never was a Huge fan of my roller bag but made the effort anyways to pack because it was Something I know I had to do.
    I have traveled quite a bit in my life and I think the Hardest Part of Parting is Deciding What to bring, for What Occasion, Bringing All of My Important creams that I will Not leave home without and even having to Think of Gifts to bring family or even friends when I go, unless of course it is a vacation, but even then, I know I will be lugging home tons of goodies. Shopping in between too can be a pain because you want to buy some new things.
    I went abroad a few years back to meet up with a man I ended up marrying later in Egypt. My first trip out to him was for only 30 days so Packing for a month was almost like Unheard of for me. I got all muddle brain with not much gain, and it was my cousin who stepped In and.. Helped with a helping hand because he Knew how to pack everything just right. I had to decipher of course what was allowed in my bag and in the belly of the plane.
    My second trip was areal nightmare for me. I thought perhaps I might be Moving to Egypt so I started crazily going through thousands of clothes and dollars of clothes and hauling Out things, on a whim and a prayer, of What I would need, what I would not and what I could Fit without taking the kitchen sink with me.
    This weekend I am going Upstate, New York for just a weekend and even then, I am just going to make it light and sweet with putting a few things together that is Light for this kind of weather and off and running I Go.
    Good luck and don't ever lose the momentum. xx

• Thank you! I'm glad someone else loves it too! haha.
      Egypt? I've never been there but I'd love to :)

• lol... Oh, yes, I am so lovin' it. lol
      Egypt I would reconsider right now with ISIS Infiltrating and Invading over there, which is why I am no tback right now along with personal; issues with a man I still have as a husband.. However, I do have friends in other corners of the world and India is on top of my list.. Only problem is, shopping for the GARB for India. lol:)) xx

What Guys Said 9

• gosh I love packing.

• I only like packing if knew there was someone special i was going see and something great I had chance to come out of it ,.

• Packing is the best part! Especially for a trip lol but I hate unpacking soon muchhh!!!

• I just toss stuff into a bag and I'm g2g. Mostly this is done the day of.

• Nah, because I usually take too much things with me due to paranoia of "wut if i need dis?" and carry that heavy fucking suitcase.

• I see it as a chore and I hate doing it. I always save it for the last minute and just dump everything in my bags

• Yeah lol I am an expert in packing I can put A LOT of things in a small bag

• I absolutely dislike it. Either i over pack or under pack on most of my travels.

• Yes, the sense of new experiences if exciting.

What Girls Said 9

• I hate packing! I'm very indecisive, I never know what to pack and what not to pack. Usually end up taking too much useless shit.

• I like packing... only for myself though.. I like to organize all the things and get excited.. and choose.. I like all that 😊

• I do, but the carry on bag more than the suicase/luggage.

• *pack essentials
    *roll clothes (most)
    *leave space for souvenirs

• I don't like packing...
    :( I'll call you when I need to pack something

• Crappiest part of traveling 😳

• I like packing but I don't like unpacking.

• I love traveling, I hate packing. I'm your opposite lol

• I hate packing.