Is it something than rebut you?

Is it something than rebut you?

Next year I will finally have braces. Problem? I'm 19 and I will be at the university. Even if my dentist said it would look like this I'm afraid. Does it bother you? Does it repealed you? It will be my first year at the university, I don't want boys to run away from me or girls to mocks me

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry about it, I see people getting ceramic braces and honestly you can't even notice them unless you're up close and trying to find it.

even if you didn't get ceramic braces its not bad at all. trust me you'll be thankful you got them later than never.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha you'll be fine. I'm 18 and I got braces. It does make me look a little kiddish but everyone likes them.

What Guys Said 7

• Braces aren't that bad - I don't think it will have a huge effect on you - You are very pretty so will be fine.

• Life is long. Very long. In fact, it will be the longest thing you'll ever experience. Looking different for a year, or a few years, is hardly a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

• Braces are starting to get more and more common, I've dated girls with braces, I've had braces. Divent worry about them :)

• You'll be fine, with a face like yours it'll hardly be a problem, I used to like a girl with braces in college, she looked cute with those.

• They're not as bad as you think they are. Dudes that run away cause you have braces are stupid anyways. You're gonna have nice teeth after.

• ahah well my doctor said that I must get them after 18... well so I will get them soon... but I see them interesting, specially on girls. I don't know if it will look ugly on guys 😂😂 tkt ;)

• Why do you care if it's a problem... you're fixing your teeth, isn't that good?

• When I was 4 I felt and broke one of my teeth on the front. Now it look like she want to escape. I was Bugs Bunny, beaver and warthog 😔

What Girls Said 0