A world WITHOUT supernatural beings VS a world WITH supernatural beings?

So, basically it's pretty clear that we live in the world where supernatural beings don't exist (or do they? :O you never know..). So, my question is, do you like it like this or would you prefer if they did actually exist? A world WITH or WITHOUT supernatural beings - what's your choice?

By supernatural beings I mean vampires, werewolves, witches, wizards, demons, ghosts, vengeful spirits, mermaids, fairies, werepanthers, dragons etc etc etc... all that stuff.

I personally would LOVE it! I feel like life would be so much more interesting πŸ˜› I know it's not all good, but I still think, although kinda scary, it'd be pretty cool and exciting.

0|0
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna live in as mythical world a supernatural world. I feel like I belong there lol.
    I would be dangerous and my friend family might get killed but it still would be a adventure.

I get to befriend elves learn magic become a vampire or were wolf. Fight orcs slay dragons

Fall in love with a vampire or werewolf or a elf. Lol gotta add some romance to the story.

Explore the ocean with mermaid so many adventure ride a griffen tame a chimera.

SO MUCH FUN

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG, I agree with all you said ❤
      Too bad it will probably never be a reality :(

• Show All
    • Lol yeah, I love Klaus.

Very true, witches are badass! And they're also not like conplete monsters or smth, they're pretty human as well. So it's cool.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• But what if they do exist-- what if the clickbait pictures at the bottom WEREN'T photoshopped? What if someone actually does have Elsa's head? What if you are actually a vampire and you are trying to throw us all off the trail by asking us a hypothetical question which may or may not have a right answer? Arhsnsneajsnse *hyperventilating*

Sorry about that. Ok.
    ----My thoughts----
    It'd be great and all if you had power. No one wants the 'clueless muggle' who gets avada kedabra (killed) in Harry Potter. No one wants to be client with a problem in Supernatural/Doctor Who/X-files or whatever.

Not to mention you'd be kind of screwed if you were a normal person. Sure, you can have a gun, but I'm pretty even sparkly Twilight vampires can still kill you admist your gun fire.

Ehh but life is boring af now, so I think I'd say yes anyway. It'd be dangerous but I'd rather live 30 years of loving life than waste 80 years of hating life.
    If you throw pokemon into the supernatural mix then fuck it. I'm all in. I don't care. Let's do it!

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahahhahhaha, oops, looks like I got caught xD

Lol, I guess pokemon could be a part of the supernatural mix lol

• YES. I shall train an army of Magikarps and take over the world, one splash at a time. xD

• Surely we already live among them
    I mean, we can't see the wind, can't we?

Why would other beings not exist just
    because we supposedly can't see them? ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • Supernatural beings in general? Like a combination of creatures taken from LOTR or Game Of Thrones, to creatures found in horror films? That would be awesome, but everyone would have to train to be warriors and some would have to dominate all teachings of the spiritual realm. Shit would be crazy!

1|0
    0|0
  • you are a super natural being
    😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Oh i would love it!!!
    I would love to be a knight and use swords to slay monsters!!!
    That way i can save princesses like you <3

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be more exciting but somewhat scarier

1|0
    0|0
  • It'd be a lot more interesting but a lot more dangerous.
    I'd love to ride a dragon or something but ghosts.. I wouldn't be too keen on them lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • It would definitely be way more dangerous, but worth it in my opinion!

• only if i could be one of my choice. also humans would probably be highly screwed if these things actually did exist..

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure you could become one of them in some way. I'd like to be one as well.

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, i am happy with what we have got here, imagine level of scariness if they existed... very damn high.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it'd be awesome if they existed. I see no down side of having a vampire or werewolf or wizard around. Do you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I wonder how seriously you are taking your own question OP.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vampires kill you, werewolves kill you, witches kill you, wizards kill you, demons kill you, ghosts kill you, vengeful spirits kill you, mermaids kill you, werepanthers (...) kill you, dragons kill you. In horrible ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • A world without supernatural beings. I would go crazy and I don't want to go insane.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to live in a world with them

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh if only demons didn't exist.. They are real and they will destroy your life if you let them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi MissNowHere How are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think other animals are treat us as supernatural beings, isn't it?

I think the supernatural beings will become movie stars, right?

But as a human being I still want to control these supernatural beings

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a world without. Religion disagrees :(

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Uhhh.. I'm on team "less shit that can and probably will kill me"..

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I guess I wouldn't mind the world having supernatural beings, who knows it might make the world more interesting but it might also be a little scary :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a shit if they do or don't. THE TRUTH is most important to me.

1|0
    0|0