Girls, do you believe that feminism's sexism?

As a male, I support feminism; it's the femiNAZIs who should shut up. From my understanding, 'feminism' is advocacy for women's rights, but what do you as a female think of it?

• No.
    58% (11)
  • Yes.
    42% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• The people that take feminism waaayy too far need to shut up. But feminism is necessary.

What Girls Said 8

• I do, when it's considered equal and not extremist who bash men and hate them.

I think it's very much needed, especially in countries outside of western culture. And I agree the psycho feminist, give it a bad name, the name itself isn't bad and neither is the definition of it.

• I support gender equality. I do not support modern feminism at all, as it seems to care very little about men's issues.

Feel free to prove me wrong, though. Name a few men's issues that feminists are fighting against, or have successfully fought against. "Toxic masculinity" is not an answer, it's a meaningless buzz word.

• To be fair, masculinity is the men's rights movement; feminism is a movement for women's equality to men.

• Not exactly, I would say the Men's Rights Movement is like the male equivalent of feminism. The problem is that many feminists claim to be for equality for both men and women. They need to either stop claiming that, or they need to actually start fighting for men's issues. And since feminism has a much greater foothold, I'd say the latter option is better.

• Sorry, I meant to say 'masculism', not 'masculinity'. Lol.

• Feminism IS advocacy for women's rights.

• 0|0
  • Feminazis hahah I love it😂😂😂😂

• Real feminism? No, real feminism is about equality. Modern feminism? Yes. Of course most feminists fight for actual equality, but the feminizes just yell the loudest.

• Sexism is exactly what feminism is trying to avoid.

• I don't think so.