Turkey and ISIS war What do you think?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you have to ask it 4 times?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ISIS fight for an ideology. Only when this ideology is defeated will ISIS or any other terrorist organisation who fights for the same ideology cease to be a threat. As without the power of their ideology they will be unable to recruit others for their cause.
    However, in order to combat any ideology first there must be a counter-ideology presented that undermines the values and principles held by those who follow said ideology, and that the counter-ideology provides a viable alternative.
    Being that the ideology in which ISIS follows is solely religious it will prove near impossible to defeat in our lifetime. It may in fact prove that a more logical outcome would be to allow ISIS to develop an independent state in order to stop them committing atrocities and then allow their ideology to become obsolete over time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• what war? they are one

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Turkey won't even help the Kurds.

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Show All
    • @WhatHappenedBaby Yeah

• Nice. Feel free to ask me anything about the issue later..

• Turkey wins

1|0
    1|0
  • Turkey with icing interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • The son of the Turkish PM supports terrorist groups. ISIS terrorists in Syria get medical care in Turkish hospitals. We can't support the Kurds because Turkey is in NATO. Turkey is a royal pain in the ass in the anti-terror fight.

1|0
    0|0
    • If you come here as if you are an injured civil person you can get medical care too fucking brat. We have no ID informations of All the isis members.. Go and support so-called Kurds (pyd) after make your ass ready to be fucked

• Then why does the son of your PM sit on the board of a financial group that supports terror organizations? I think you can know pretty damn well if someone is a wounded ISIS terrorist. I'll take my chances with the Kurds. Outmanned and outgunned, they'll still fight off ISIS, whereas the Iraqi army has more men and better guns and still turns tail and runs.