Would u ever keep a pitbull in ur house?

I think its okay to keep a trained one !

Would u ever keep a pitbull in ur house ?
https://vitaminsforpitbulls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/razors-edge-pitbull-dogs-kennels.jpg

But just so u know ,,, this thing can kill...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I would keep one if trained. They're misunderstood because idiots mistreated them wrong and turned them in to fighting dogs. They used to be called "nanny dogs" and are also used as therapy pets.

What Girls Said 10

• Any dog can be aggressive. My family has always owned Pits. I don't have one myself, but would get one if I wanted a dog. They are very sweet and very loyal. Before they got the bad rap that they have now, they were known as the nanny dog. They are great with children and have a very good temperament. Also not all of them look like the muscular behemoths you have pictured. This is what my moms current dog looks like
    cdn.onegreenplanet.org/.../...ll-Saving-People.jpg

• Sure. I know a few people with pitbulls and they're amazing pets, every pitbull I've met has been amazing with children and with other dogs. As long as the owner trains them correctly and raises them in a loving home where they don't feel threatened, the pitbull, much like any other breed of dog, should be perfectly safe.

• These stereotypes make me so sad... :(
    They're just dogs, just like any other breed. My answer to your question is yes of course.

• hahahahahahahaaa if you train the dog and you are a good owner they are the sweetest dogs ever.
    We have an 85 pound pitbull named boss and him and my two year old daughter and best friends.
    any type of dog can be violent if it isn't raised properly.
    pitbulls used to be used at babysitters.

• Maybe if he was grey, very cute and closely guarded.

• Yeah I love dogs and I mean LOVE

• HELL NO. EVEN TEENY-TINY PUGS SCARE ME.

• This made me laugh so hard. Do you like cats? Or any animal for that matter?

• @Lissy967 Birds scare me! So I get how you feel. :-)

• :) Same! I used to have a canary bird and remember not wanting to clean the cage because I was scared haha @Justacatlady

• No I would only buy a golden retriever puppy

• I would...

• It's illegal to keep them where i live. My father is a Cop. He raided a house where the family had one as a pet. The dog hadn't hurt anyone but it was put down.

• That's bullshit. I don't know where you live, but that's disgusting to kill an animal who hadn't done anything wrong. Pits can be very loving dogs.

• Bahahahaha

• You and your father both deserve to be put down and where I live you would be, cop or not.

What Guys Said 5

• 1. I do not keep dogs in my house because that stinks. They pee everywhere and shed hair and I don't care if you vacuum the house twice a day it still smells horrible.

2. I love dogs but stereotypes exist for a reason and pit bulls have been bred to be more aggressive toward other dogs and livestock which can cause them to get in a lot of dog fights (not with airplanes..) and chase cows. Other breeds such as German Shepherds have similar problems and German Shepherds are probably more aggressive toward people than Pit Bulls. My current dogs are part Russian Lab and part Cur and they like to carry things around because it is in their genes since they were bred specifically to retrieve game such as ducks and squirrels. Believe it or not genetics DO play a part in behavior. That is why I am an alcoholic... And why we have stereotypes.

• Yeah of course I would.

Pitbulls aren't naturally aggressive as people stereotype them to be. It's usually because of bad training when they are young that transitions to an aggressive behavior.

• I would but any pitbull type of dog is illegal in the UK.
    They're on the dangers dog's act list.
    You have to go to court to provide evidence it's not a pitbull type and live be special conditions I have the on a lead and muscled at all times in public.

• he'll yea keep it outside might get stolen that nigga can be a breeding dog which u could sell the puppies for 4-6 hundred easy