What do you think of those women who are married to rich and wealthy guys?

and their everyday job is only taking care of the kids, go to the gym, have coffee in the afternoon with friends, shop, travel, spend her husband money, practically their lives are so shallow that for them, to really earn money by themselves and be helpful to society is not part of their vocabulary?

Let me clarify that I mean mothers who have not so young kids in order to stay with them 24/7 and taking care of them beause they are helpless. and for that they do not work. Im talking about women who have kids in their teenage years or more than 12 years old, not so small kids.

Let me clarify that I mean those mothers, who because they are married to a rich guy the believe they do not have work so all the financial support in the house relies only on the man and the father, becaue the mom does not financially contributes with anything since she does not work. She feels she does not have to. I know women that even are married to rich guys and they STILL WORk because they want to contribute to society in some way and they do not like to rely only on their husbands.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some are girls with a rich dad, others are gold diggers, others...
    many , many reasons can be found.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought being a mother was a full time job. I am not even sure I want to get married because if I have a husband and children of my own - I might not have any time for God and I will have to become rich. When I live on my own with no husband, no children and no responsibilities - I am ALLOWED to be poor and I am ALLOWED to not care about how much money I make. One of my favourite jobs ever was pizza hut - I was happy and did not care that I was making minimum wage. If I got married - I'd have to do something else with my life - maybe become a lawyer or a professor so that I can provide a good life for my children.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think much of it really, well the thought hadn't ever occurred to me yet. but thinking about it now, hmm.. well she must be worth something to the guy she married.

• I know the type you mean - Some would think it is a great life but I couldn't hack it as you said too shallow for me.

• lol well we certainly know your stance.

i dont believe that a gap in means for couples always means something bad. but all that real housewife stuff is kind of a trashy concept yeah. i tend not to hang out with people who impose gender roles. i like everything to be real.

• Well... good for them.

• Whatever she probably gives good head. Thats her job.

• depends. on the reason.

What Girls Said 2

• I have two friends whose mums own that job description. They are excellent, very supportive wives and mothers - they take their kids to lots of extracurricular classes/activities and network with important people. They always know the best dance schools, piano teachers, orthodontists, etc. and can put in a word for you. Their families are in a position where, frankly, they don't need the extra income from mum working. They may not contribute in terms of bank balance but they do a lot in terms of building social capital for their families.

As for contributing to society, one of these ladies helps coordinate activities at the local youth center. Her connections come in useful here!

• Only taking care of the kids? Its people like you that are the reason why the housemother role isn't appreciated anymore.

• Im not a house mother. Im not married.

• why not? why a man has to be the only money provider at the home? I disagree

• I don't agree with you