(Quiz) Which character from ''Ice Age'' are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/harrymcfryer/which-character-from-the-ice-age-franchise-are-y-1ls2y#.smE90dkqoJ

You got: Manny
Manny is a no-nonsense mammoth who used to keep to himself and have little patience for anybody else. Over time he has become more compassionate and understanding. He is the leader of the herd and will do anything to protect his friends and family.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• You got : Scrat
    Scrat had one thing on his mind : Acorns!
    -------------
    I kept trying to think of a good pun about Scrat...
    But all the weird jokes that I could think of were NUTS.

kaitlynplyley.files.wordpress.com/.../...-meme.jpg

• I got Sid
    Sid is not the most perceptive of creatures, but his loyalty to those he cares about makes up for his shortcomings. He often finds himself in awkward or difficult situations, but he can always rely on his friends to help him out.

• Oh my god no I'm Sid.

• I got the same. I'm just happy I didn't get scrat

• I got Ellie

What Girls Said 2

• You got: Buck
    Buck is a slightly unhinged weasel. Having fallen into the world of dinosaurs at a young age and lived most of his life there, he has become an independent and brave individual. He constantly seeks adventure and never lets any situation get the better of him.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-11587-1437644777-7.jpg

• Manny has always been my favorite.