WAYS to START CREDIT?

Can you please suggest me some ways to build credit? I have no credit and I would like to start to have credit, lol. Please & thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a credit card and make your purchases with it then just pay it off instantly. You can easily do so online. To make things easier if you have a bank account see if that bank will offer you a credit card that can link to your already existing account so you can see how much money you have and pay it off instantly that way.

My main suggestion is to avoid cards with annual fees and see if they have "rewards." You can get free money overtime with some of them with basic point accruals. Also don't use money you don't already have because if you can't pay your credit card off by the due date you risk paying massive interest. Interest rates these days are insanely high and you risk paying practically double for basic purchases by simply not paying on time. Honestly just make the purchases and once they hit the account online pay them asap. This avoids any issues.

What Guys Said 2

• Borrow money. Pay it back on time.

• Credit cards, anything you can put in your name like phone bills.

What Girls Said 2

• Get a secured credit card. It's a credit card geared toward people with no credit history. You put a deposit on the card (say $300) and that down payment becomes your credit limit.

After a period, if you shown that you're reliable (i. e. pay on time, etc.), then the deposit is returned to you and the card becomes unsecured, like a regular credit card.

• get a credit card! thats the best way to do it.