RANDOM QUESTION: Write the first thing that comes to your mind?

Write the first thing that comes to your mind:

you can write anything! Please, vent your feelings on this question!
How are you feeling today? what's bothering you right now?
are you missing someone? are you feeling down/angry?

or just simply write whatever somes to your mind first.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• I don't know if she feels the same way about me as I feel about her... Well more like I know she doesn't, but I don't know how sge feels about me, if it's something that can grow... Or not, and because of her past pains and whatever, I'm terrified that simply asking her will make her run away in the chance she does, and I stress out about it so much? But I hobestly like her and I think she's worth the pain... But the more I saybthat, the more I wonder what made me think pain was okay? I know it shouldn't be... But I don't know I've never connected so much to someone before and... Quite honestly, it had me confused...

• I wish people would put all measurements in metric as well as imperial. It bothers me that whenever there is a question about height that it's always in feet and inches since I only use metres. I always provide both the metric and the converted imperial. Why can't others do the same?

• How can we drink a drink but not food a food?

• I woke up at 3:00 a. m. couldn't fall back to sleep
    i was so tired all day off and on but i did some shopping
    ugh hate to have spend moolah come home tried to nap
    while listening to Bible Hymns on YouTube

• start

...

• Nice new profile picture :)

Well it's actually a normal day, I was just bothered by a female GaGer today though, I really thought that she is a very nice girl, but my opinion has changed today.

• Cordoba...

• 3 tonnes of bananas :-)
    I saw my avatar and this came up. Grab one if you like :D

• Uhhh uhhh uhhh... PENIS 😁

• cheese muffler

• I have to buy some sweet dreams prior to sleep, although the scripts aren't good the prices are still too high,

• I rove u rong time 💏

• thinking of neta (a girl i know)

• Sleep is the first thing

• i miss my girl...

• Going to sleep, good bye

• Head... hurts... too... much...

• I want to speak with my friends.
    I miss chatting with her T. T

• Focusing on defeating the moonlord of terraria but I need the cosmic car keys to have the infinite flight necessary to kite him.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/eIh4JtHkSYs/maxresdefault.jpg

• a girl that i've know for almost 10 years.

• Anna Maria

• Scary horror face scare scream..

• hahah were you watching a scary movie?

• There was this question "How do I look" on here. Link to click on... Clicked it... And it was a jump scare.
      I held my breath in before it, so I didn't jump, but my hairs were straight though

• 0|0
  • Peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time where it's at where it's at.

No f'n idea why but that popped into my head when I read the post.

What Girls Said 18

• Broke it off for the Millionth time with a husband out in Egypt... Uggg, @cl_517. xx

• aww I'm sorry Paris! :(

• lol... Yes, but only for a few days at a time. lol:)) xxoo

• lol... My good luck charm, @cl_517, just took me out of Contacts and maybe tomorrow, Google Circles again.:)) xxoo

• I am at my cousins' house right now and really want to go home. I do like travelling and stuff, but I just need a "break" (?) from this. Oh, and I haven't had a banana since Sunday which sucks but at least they got yummy donut peaches and cute evian water bottles here.

• First thought in my mind = I can't wait to finish work and go to the swim centre

a1. Atm Im feeling restless
    a2. Bothering me right now = my brother being here in Australia on vacation
    a3. Im always missing WGGS daily, who is no longer living
    a4. Im neither down or angry, just anxious

• What the fuck do I write?

That was literally the first thing that came to mind hahahahhaa

• First thing that comes to mind?

I wish I was in Texas having hot sweaty southerner sex right now. 😭

• 1|0
  • I'm feeling very sad. I'm not feeling well, and I had an argument with my bestie. I'm missing my sister a lot, I wish she was here...

• message me? but here, not my phone, it's been turned off for like 3 days

• I've signed out of kik, cause I was getting too much msgs from someone :/
      I'll message you

• aww, Okay i'll be waiting love <3

• How to answer this question...

• If I were to throw out everything I'm feeling right now, this would turn into an essay. I'm good at bottling up my feelings, I've never actually talk to qnyone about any problems whatsoever, so it's either I deal with it on my own, or, I ignore the problem.

I'm not really feeling well since the past few days, its like so many things suddenly all happened at once. I wish my best friend was here, right now. Being with her just calms my mind. I'm feeling like shit right now and really feel like crying because I think I'm useless. I couldn't even settle any of those problems. Then to make things worse, my arts teacher gave us a task and I'm feeling so hopeless, I have no idea what to paint. My project is due on next Tuesday.

• Im feeling very sick lol

• Aqua isn't a very masculine color for guys to wear.

• No words came to mind :(
    :p
    I am feeling down. Haha :)

• Bullocks. !!!

😣😭😳😨😔😌😒😞😣😭😖😵😠

• I'm feeling lonely, miss my friends at school, and what's bothering me is that I'm hungry :/

• aww eat something child!! and I'm sorry about that, I'm here if you need a friend :)

• I'm waiting for my mom to bring me back tuna fish so we can make tuna fish sandwiches, it's ok and thank you! :)

• I was thinking of glory.

• this was apparently an easy question to answer, but nothing special came to my mind. Sorry :p

• ~ Vladimir Putin is God ~

• I wish i could tell him i have feelings for him

• Do it! :)

• I told him, i don't think he feels the same way :-(
      I feel embarrassed and a littl sad :-(