Girls, is my dad better looking than me?

every time im out with my dad he gets so much attention from women than me lol i think he is good looking guy but what about me? am i fugly?
not the best pic of us im in the middle by the way

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah he looks better then you but only by a small margin.

• I think you are both attractive. Your dad is dressed nicer and I prefer his style of haircut and facial hair. I am a bit biased though, as I prefer older men.

• i prefer older woman haha

• Someone will come along. Don't give up. You are far from ugly and from the looks of it you have a desirable body. There are plenty of women who would find you attractive. You are only 20. Give it time.

• oh i mean im far to young to be in any kind of relationship anyway lol im just saying like thats who i am or what i go for and attracted to i ent gonna start looking till im in 30s

• None of you is what I would consider a prize.

• Your dad looks kind of distinguished in a way that's kinda gangster interesting. Haha

If I were an older woman I could see myself going fot him - he looks extremely confident.

I don't like smokers, though.

You're different that your dad - a different drink you could say. It's difficult to compare milk with water - both good, in different ways.

• Ok it's my turn describe me now aha :)

• what ever floats your boat end of the day

• ^^exactly my point

• Your dad looks pretty sharp, I can see why he gets attention. You have a more rugged look to you, but in a good way, just more intimidating that's all

• Your Dad is un Rico swabe!!

• I don't hit on guys with grey hair, as a rule so. What age is he getting attention from? He Definently has a mature kind of handsome appeal. Your cuter though. Less classic man and more was just a teenager

• Your dad is way better looking. I don't know why but there is something about him. A certain je ne sais quoi. More mature and he looks like he has his shit together.

• and i look like shit?

• Nah. You are decent. But I wouldn't worry too much. A lot of girls tend to be attracted to older guys because they have it together, are mature and settled. Don't take it personally. You aren't ugly or anything.

• aah fair enough thanks for your input

• I do think he is hotter however you might look more like him in a few years. I would still rather f*ck you than your dad though.

• That's a really bad pic but I think you're better looking

• I don't think so.