Do white people think they're better than everyone else?

It's interesting, because I don't know what to think. A part of me thinks they think they are the same, but people often tell me they're arrogant.

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• lol not at all. I don't think I'm better than anyone else based on the color of my skin. In fact I think it's incredibly jacked up that society puts higher value on someone like me because of the color of my skin. Black, brown, tan, pale, pink, and all the colors in between are all beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure how to answer that, as us 'white people' don't act as a single joint entity. There are individual people making up the white race, each either their own varying views on racial equality. The way you phrased the question is as if white people are some kind of animal species, frequently possessing arrogance? Arrogance and racial superiority exists within every race. There are a few lemons within every bunch.

I don't think i'm better than anyone else. Different, yes. Superior, nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• 90% don't about while 10% do I take it ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • The racist ones do.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm white and I don't even think about the color of my skin or anybody else.

I don't consider my value as a human being comes from the color of my skin and therefore don't values others based on their color either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not every white person is the same but I can guess American white people would be more likely to be arrogant

1|0
    0|0
  • There definitely will be some arrogant people, but most of them don't think that way.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it is about skin colour but the education, talent, chances you have got and mtivation what makes someone better

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people are like that, it doesn't matter what race they are

1|0
    0|0
  • yes ı dogoooogggggg

0|0
    2|0
  • Pretty sure most white people dont think anything of being white.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Do Asian people think they're better than everybody else? Do black people think they're better than everybody else? Do I like spiders?
    Exactly.

2|1
    0|0
  • No not at all, I often feel intimidated by other people, even random people in the street. Usually because they seem way more confident/intelligent/funny/better looking than me. Remember that race doesn't define a person's personality. Arrogance sometimes has very little to do with race. Only racists tend to be arrogant and obviously not all white people are racist.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I mean that only racists tend to be arrogant in this context. As in when they think they're better than everyone else just because they're white, then obviously they're being racist.

• If you look at the statistics when they rate people - they seem to think anybody who is not European is ugly. Even extremely good looking people get rated badly when they are not white.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'll say no. I'll base it on which surbub or country they are from.

0|0
    0|0
  • The racist and ignorant ones do think that. The others who are not like this, don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really. The only one who do are stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white and am angry at white people who think they're something better. In my eyes, they are the scum of this planet.
    And not only this racist bullsh** but also transphobia, homophobia, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am better than non whites. You are all equal to me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do, period. Doesn't matter what race they r. Just how they were raised.

1|0
    0|0