What would life be like in the past for the mixed family of Rashida Jones?

Most Helpful Guy

• What was life like in the past for this family? She doesn't look like she was just born yesterday. How far back in the past r u talking? What do you think

• They grew up in the late 80's and 90's

• Same as today then. You'd have to back to the '60s for back/white blended families to have had any trouble. The "50s for any real trouble, and pre WWII for the most ridiculousness. No ones really given a crap since late '60s except stuck loser that can't keep up and have been/are being left behind.

And who's they? I only know of Quincy Jones. Didn't even know he was married... kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• There'd be many people out to kill Quincy.

• Thanks lol!

• I read in a book that mixed children were seen as a sign of a black man who had something he wasn't supposed to have.

What Guys Said 1

• They was living the high life cuz Quincy Jones brings in some mad ca$h

What Girls Said 2

• I guess her family wouldn't exist since her parents wouldn't be allowed to be together.

• There's no such thing as not allowed. Mixed children existed since white people first came to America

• It was ridiculously illegal in some states for awhile.

• Exactly, that's what I was trying to say. @Gojira

• Probably good.