Can somebody recommend a good, high quality, blender / juicer that I can buy that will last me a long time and is easy to clean?

I'm not happy with the juicer / blender that my mother bought because it took us 3-4 hours to make 2.5 smoothies!!! the smoothie maker is not very good so we have to spend 3 hours chopping up the fruit into TINY pieces and then mix the fruit in little by little. She is resistant to me buying a new one because she is too proud to admit she made a bad choice when purchasing our current blender but I am getting impatient!!! I want to drink detox smoothies and healthy vegetable drinks.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• nutrabullet or the ninja..

What Girls Said 2

• Froothie or Vitamix blenders are really good, but very expensive. I have a Princess Personal Blender and it works very well for all sizes of fruit. Because of its shape, it practically sucks the fruit into its blade.

• Bullet blenders are great!

• I think that's what we have. It took me 4 hours to make hummus.