You wake up tomorrow and you are now a Horned Demon, what do you do?

What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Well considering I'm not human anymore, I can't die of the heart attack I'll have.
    My grandma is another story. I would probably scare her to death, freak my dog out, my mom would probably go too, she has a weak heart. My sister might be ok. And my rats, though sweet angels on the surface, are connected with the occult and would be my hell 'hounds'. They would grow little red spicy horns :3 dawww

I would probably cry for a few hours, call my boyfriend in my deep distorted demon voice and tell him we need to talk. If I have a body like that second picture he would stay. I would have a vagina plus :3 he luh me <3

I don't know what other horned demons eat, or if they have to, but I still want to be a vegetarian... that or self sufficient.

I would come and find you @Toad-1 since money isn't an object, I could go to whatever state you're in and we could have a nice chat over some hella hot and civilized tea and biscuits or whatever you're serving, you are the host. (p. s., I love finger sandwiches)

I would go to school and join the football team, seems like an easy way to get free tuition. And since I have the strength and speed of a demon, I would rarely go to practice, and bulldoze down the competition. Instant victory. Free tuition. Plus money to spend.

After school I would be a horned demon vet and anesthesia would be very cheap at my office because I would just scare the dogs and they would pass out.

If I could have babies, I would have my little demon babies. I would be so happy with my horned demon life. If the government came after me I would have to bring darkness upon the world. But I'm sure that wouldn't be necessary.

Also, I would beat up animal abusers and all the evil people in the world :)

• Sounds lovely haha... but we're gonna have cookies and chocolate milk! :P

• Chocolate is my favorite food. How did you know :') !!

• Roll with it and explore my new powers :)

• Start singing lullabies

• Call my boss and tell him I can't come to work because I am horny.

• Kill the first one look in my eyes 👀😈 I guess I would be very EVIL 😁

What Guys Said 8

• Never been THAT horny before. Hehe. Do I get any super powers? :D

• Ooo I'd talk to people in their main ethnic language and freak them out

• RULE THE WORLD HAHAHAHHAHAA

• Horned demon stuff of course.

• Whoop some ass and bang demon bitches. What else?

• So I have supernatural powers of a demon? I'd sort out ISIS.

• go back to sleep