(Quiz) Where should you live?

http://www.playbuzz.com/nataliesnider10/where-should-you-live-based-on-the-pictures-you-choose

OMG, I got NEW YORK!!!
(Quiz) Where should you live?
You're destined for the Big Apple itself! Your responses depict you as a strong proponent of a fast paced lifestyle that never really needs rest. New York is the perfect city for you, as your responses psychologically match that of a real New Yorker. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• New York 😍😍😍
    http://i57.tinypic.com/21ademe.jpg

It's so beautiful, it's my dream to at least visit New York <3

What Guys Said 13

• I got Denver

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4cd6-9319-65fb2decfa89.jpg

You're destined for the modest but thriving city of Denver! While you understand the advantages of living in a big city, you above all else care about the home sweet home vibe you get in a more community driven town. Denver is the perfect city for you, as it manages to mix a friendly neighbor small town feeling with that of a modern metropolis. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for.

• I got : Denver
    ---------
    I'll stick to Texas. Texas is cheap and has chicken fried steak! (<-- which has no steak and is actually just chicken)
    goodsonscafetomball.com/.../...06.74200735_std.JPG
    Ahh 2 meals worth of hanging-off-the-plate artery clogging goodness for only $11.

I can pass on the legalized weed up in Denver. Not to mention I like being in the low part of the US. Yeah, Colorado is just too "high."

• Los Angeles

You're destined for the City of Angels! Your responses depict you as a believer in a glamorous and modern lifestyle that matches no other location better. LA is the perfect city for you, as your answers reflected that you have the same tendencies and preferences as a natural born LA-er. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for.

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UpLtGEWoY

• "Tokyo

You're destined for the stunning metropolis of Tokyo! Your responses depict you as someone who understands the importance of culture but prioritizes a sleek and technologically driven living situation. Tokyo is the perfect city for you, as your responses psychologically match that of a real Tokyo dweller who appreciates the vibrant cityscape Tokyo has to offer to you. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for."

I agree with the description, but I think that Tokyo would be a bit too crowded for me...

• Rome

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40a0-8808-901bc97a0043.jpg

You're destined for the capital of classics, Rome! Your responses depict you as someone who values classic traditional values that Rome embodies, while remaining a sleek and posh city on the cutting edge of fashion, food, and fabulousness. Romeis the perfect city for you, as your responses psychologically match that of many Italians living in the city. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for.

Well you know what they say when in Rome lol.

• "Los Angeles
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...486e-85ad-46738b09616a.jpg

You're destined for the City of Angels! Your responses depict you as a believer in a glamorous and modern lifestyle that matches no other location better. LA is the perfect city for you, as your answers reflected that you have the same tendencies and preferences as a natural born LA-er. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for."

Thanks but no thanks. While I've always wanted to travel there, I'd rather not get murdered by their cops for no reason whatsoever.

• Not bad I guess

Barcelona
    Barcelonaistockphoto. com / Nikada
    You're destined for the beautiful city of Barcelona, Spain! This city caters to all your needs, as its beauty fits and surpasses the inner criteria you were using to choose your answers. This city has everything to offer, whether it be the amazing food or even the small town feeling you can find when wandering the city streets, discovering family owned cafes you've never seen before. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for.

• New York
    New

• the answer was kind of obvious but agreed

Tokyo

You're destined for the stunning metropolis of Tokyo! Your responses depict you as someone who understands the importance of culture but prioritizes a sleek and technologically driven living situation. Tokyo is the perfect city for you, as your responses psychologically match that of a real Tokyo dweller who appreciates the vibrant cityscape Tokyo has to offer to you. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for.

• Okay I'm off to the Big Apple as well, see you there :D
    Your new profile pic looks "lovely"... quite literally haha D

• I got Denver. I'll stick with NYC though

• I got Rome, disagree all the way.

• I got London
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e0c-87dd-237b032d38f2.jpg

... and yeah I really liked London when I was once there people were so kind and everyone was saying hello to you even if the don't know you.

What Girls Said 18

• Denver

Looks pretty <3

• New York

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4092-8c50-08781865f9e4.jpg

• New York
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8ec9-f36147de374f-m.jpg

• I wish I could really pack my bags right now and move, to any parts of the world. Literally need a break from life. 😥

• sameeeee
      I truly feel u

• Let's go on a holiday xD sigh if only school isn't so stressful 😥

• I Got Los Angeles

• I got Paris, but I highly doubt I "should" live there. LOL

• I got Denver

• Los Angeles <3 cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...486e-85ad-46738b09616a.jpg You're destined for the City of Angels! Your responses depict you as a believer in a glamorous and modern lifestyle that matches no other location better. LA is the perfect city for you, as your answers reflected that you have the same tendencies and preferences as a natural born LA-er. Pack your bags and get moving to the destination you were born for.

I liked it! :)

• Los Angeles

Yay, I love Cali :p

• I guess I'm just destined to be where I am. Love LA

• Rome

• I got Denver. I have no idea about Denver :)

• Apparently I should live in Denver, CO.

• I got Tokyo, but it does not let me copy and paste.

• London England. I'd probably never go.

• I got Los Angeles

right direction. wrong city. i don't care for L. A. traffic.

• I got Los Angeles

• I on playbuzz my results were Los Angeles but I had to live any were it would probably be London