How many kids would you like to have?

And do you have a preferred gender of the kid (s).

• 0 kids
  • 1 kids
  • 2 kids
  • 3 kids
  • 4 kids
  • 5+ kids

Most Helpful Girl

• I want one boy and I'm going to name him mister. I just feel as though I wouldn't know how to raise a daughter. I wouldn't know how to braid her hair, or how to dress pretty, or anything else most girls know how to do. I'm a wreck. I like to go fishing with the boys, ride BMX bikes, I wear shorts and tank tops, I've never had a boyfriend, and I'm just not a girl-ish girl. If I had a son I could teach him to play basketball, ride mountain bikes, I'd teach him how to fight and stand up for himself, and who knows what else. I just always fit better with the boys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally I'd have at least one boy and one girl. But I know that I can't choose the gender of my children, so I'll be happy with whatever I get.

I will have no more than 4 kids though, that is the absolute limit that I will go to. If I end up having 4 kids, I'm getting snipped after that lol

What Girls Said 18

• My grandparents on both sides of the family had 5 kids so my mother and father both have 4 brothers or sisters. What's even more interesting is that my grandpa was a very famous botany professor and I almost dated a botany professor a couple of years ago who is still interested in me now. Sometimes I wonder if I'm destined to repeat my grandmother's life.

• Zero. I would love very much if I could have no kids.

• I feel the same way you do. You gave me hope I'll end up with someone who feels the same way about children.

• I like kids. But I don't want to have any of my own. I'll be an awesome aunt but not a mother. I'd rather it just be me and my husband and we can spend our life having fun and doing awesome couple stuff :)

• I'm an only child and oddly enough it has always made me want to have a big family. Plus my mom has 11 brothers and sisters. So I love always having family around. I don't know gender. And I don't really care. the only thing I would want is to have a boy first.

• 3 kids. I would like to have a boy and girl for variety and any gender for the other one but it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. They can be transgender for all I care.

• Preferably 3 and hopefully two boys and one girl 😊

• Omg same! Like exactly the same. I only hope I wouldn't "ruin" my body by having 3.

• @Little25

More than likely it will be ruined after the first... Well then again depends on what you count as ruin. But of course you can always get back into shape 😊

• I would like a girl and a boy. Possibly more but I would want to adopt all children past two.

• Three children.. Or at least two children. I want to a girl and boy, both

• Anywhere from zero to a dozen.

• I don't want any kids

• Yeah, I'm still hesitant about having kids. At one point i was sure i wouldn't have kids, but now I'm on the fence. Lol

• 2 at most. I hope at least one is a girl.

• Zero would be preferable.

• I would love to have two little boys in my future :)

• 2-3 kids. Haven't really thought about it. But I know I want them.

• i want two 2-3 kids. And i would prefer them to be girls but guys are fine too.

• Yeah, if i do have a kid, i kinda hope its a girl too.

• 2 boys and 1 girl :)

• My boyfriend and I love kids and want to have at least 2. I'm an only child, and although my parents have been able to take me on trips around the world, it sucks being the ONLY only child in my entire family. People say having cousins is like having siblings, but it's not - siblings have a special bond that only kids will always long for. I want my future kids to experience that lifelong bond.

• I want to have 4 kids, 2 boys 2 girls.

• I would prefer a boy.

What Guys Said 13

• I'd be happy with two or more. Don't care about the sex of the children as long as they are healthy. I will probably adopt even if I have kids of my own. There are a lot of kids out there in need of a good home.

• At least 2, if I have more then it a bonus haha.

• Zéro )))))

• Two kids would be plenty, I wouldn't mind having a third if the first two turned out alright though.

• From none to any.

• 3. The first two you screw up on... hahaha

• Two kids would be nice.

• i dont really care i just dont want one i want 2+

• None. The world got a few degrees colder when I came into this world. Any more of me, and we would be in the next ice age.

• The only way I could see myself intentionally having kids would be if I honestly fell for a girl, I was still sure I loved her some long way further down the road, and she wanted kids badly enough that she'd otherwise leave me...

• 3 kids. I would like at least one girl and one boy, but it doesn't matter if it's two boys and one girl or two girls and one boy.

• Helped raise my sister from the age of 12 to now, so I know what it takes to raise a child. I do not want to do that again (especially now since she is a few years away from being a teenager.)

• Three, two boys and a girl.