A guy looked at my chest and called me a B. L. T when I asked him to explain he laughed harder and walked away... what is a B. L. T?

so I was at a friends party hanging out having a good time this guy walks up to me and starts talking then his eyes drift to my chest, and it's not like i was showing them off i was wearing a black T shirt then he laughs and tells me i was a B. L. T and i know i should be offened but i don't know what he meant..

Updates:
i also only know of the sandwhich.. and that doesn't makes sense im pale not tan.. and i hope he didn't mean he wanted to do that to my chest

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• BLT
    To BLOW a LOAD on some TITS

seems like it may be in this case lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I've not heard that term used in such a manner.

The only thing that comes to mind is "Bacon Lettuce and Tomato..." The stuff kids come up with these days..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I suppose the immediate point that he was trying to make was lost at the time... what an idiot.

Obscure vernacular references... pfft!

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt, Looks and Titties is my guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it means he was looking for his grade school spelling bee and got lost

1|0
    0|0
  • Big Latina Titties I'm guessing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he called you a pig

0|0
    0|0
  • A BLT is a Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have especially impressive boobs by chance? Even in a plain black t-shirt, is it obvious you're stacked? And are you otherwise slim? I'm guessing it has something to do with all of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buick LeSabre T-Type

A crude reference to ejaculating on your breasts. Blow Load on T's

3|0
    0|0
  • Busty, lean, and tan?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Most likely it means something rude and crude. I would ignore it

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it stands for 'blow a load on tits' or something stupid like that. Use Urban Dictionary lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big large tits? I really don't know.

1|1
    0|0