Women seem like sick cats when they are balding?

This isn't meant to piss anybody off. I just feel sorry for women because once their looks go it's game over. Us men on the other hand still have money or suicide if we are old ugly fucks.

This is sad.
So sad.

Meh

Oh god poor thing

Women are sad cats

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh thanks god i don't have baldness in my family... But what about not being able to grow a full beard for a guy? That's also sad i think... ask me...

What Girls Said 6

• Dude. Can you just shut the fk up?
    Like for real. 😂😂😂
    You just want to be cussed out by the women of the interwebs.
    Not every man has money, nor do all old people look ugly.
    Not every person gets the bald gene (and quite frankly its more difficult to find a female with it than males due to females having double X chromosomes).
    Like. Yikes. I feel sad for any females in your life that have to hear your sexist nonsense face to face.

• Okay you know what angelina jolie is still slayin... and Kim kardashians hair line is just fucked😂 she's not going bald

• You are one F'd up guy here! your questions, posts and views are disgusting. From practically saying Rape was ok to this. Time to block your ass.

• Somebody got dumped or rejected today.

• The material of woman hate on this site is lame
    Try harder

• "once their looks go it's game over" holy sh** you're a douche.

What Guys Said 0