Are you comfortable with Muslims owning guns and being in the military?

just out of curiousity are you comfertable with muslims being in the military and owning guns

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they're not shooting at me I have no problem with it just like anybody else in the military

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah?
    Onto a completely unrelated question: you do know that not all Muslims interpret their religious texts as a command from Muhammad and the Islamic god to kill all non-Muslims, right? Like. Not all Muslims follow the same interpretations. Much like the east Orthodox Church and the Christian church.

• Why wouldn't I be?

• Why would it be different than a soldier of a different faith or no faith being in the military? Stop with the islamophobia pls, it's 2015. Not all Muslims are terrorists who want to kill white Christians and put women in burkas.

• We have seen what happens in situations like this in afganistan. Guns dont kill people dangerous minorities do.

• as long as their loyalty is to the enlistment oath first before their religion, ok

What Guys Said 13

• Are you comfortable with Russians? Are you comfortable with Hispanics? Are you comfortable with Chinese soldiers? What about our very own Americans? Answer is I could care less as long as they want to fight for our country, and won't stab us in the back. The truth is any ethnicity can turn around and stab us in the back, heck we have had Americans helping ISIS for crying out loud... Sorry is I seemed a bit hostile, but it was the best way to get my perspective across.

• We let the son of that Somalian warlord into the marine corp and he turned out to be a good person despite his father being on the JSOC hit list.

• Sure why not

• Yes Muslims are the most respectful and responsible group you will ever meet. They never look down on or mistreat anyone because they are different. You should spend more time around them opposed to listening to the media. As a business model people ban together to hate. It went from Japanese people to Nazis. Then Russians and now its Muslims.

• Yes... not all Muslims are terrible people? Just like not all non-Muslims are good people...

• Yes, why not?

• Of course. I'm ok with (besides violent felons) everyone owning guns, so longs as I as I am able to shoot back if shit hits the fan.

• yes? it is completely fine

• Are you comfortable with Christians having guns?

• Yeah. We shouldn't judge people's ability to rights just because of their religion.

• Duh. Asshole.

• Sounds like someone watches Fox News a lot.

• Islamphobic , calm down , what you are seeing on media are fake Muslims