Homosexuals get turned on by looking at their own genitals?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure.. I don't think so..
    I think that's called being "autosexual".

• so homosexuals cannot be autosexuals? what if most are? since homosexual women are attracted to vaginas and homosexual men are attracted to penises why not their own?

• I didn't say homosexuals couldn't be autosexual and I don't know if most are.
      You're asking the wrong guy here, can't you see I'm just as confused about this as you?

What Girls Said 7

• I doubt they do.. it's just like when people say when they find out their same sex best friend "do they have a crush on me now?" No- simply answer, this question is very odd, I can't tell if you're just fucking around.

• this is serious question thank you for your opinion...

• *rolls eyes* I think there should be some sort of exam that needs to be passed as a pre-requisite of becoming a member on this site. This guy just proves it...

• Lol but what would the questions be? xD

• the difference is all you have to say is stupid stupid stupid stupid seems your vocabulary is very limited and i speak russian not English LOL then you tell me is not my business to ask this and then say you did not tell me what not to so LMAO just stop

• WTF did you just say? all i heard was blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Incoherent BS. Anonymous internet tough guy.

• I think straight people can too though lol, so possibly

• Hahaha😂😂😂 how the hell did you even think of that?

• all men apparently try to suck themselves so...

• Do you get turned on by looking at your own genitals?

• I don't think so, at least not normally.

What Guys Said 4

• Was this actually a question or a statement?

No to both...

• I think the phenomenon might be similar to trying to tickle yourself. It just doesn't work. But I can imagine that there are plenty of people out there who get turned on by their own bodies.

• I am bisexual and that has never happened.

• hahaha I don't know it's possible XD