Is it normal to wanna cry right now?

i am really upset because someone said something mean to me on facebook and my life really sucks right now i am 20 and never been kissed and dont have a drivers license and i have no friends and i am really sensative and no one seems to like me its as if every single person i have ever meet hates me. i really hate my life and i just really wanna cry right now is this normal

Most Helpful Girl

• You gotta be tougher. Sorry but its the truth. In this world people are gonna do & say fucked up things to u. not saying you should go psycho but u should know how to stand up for yourself in a decent manner or keep it moving. whichever u choose but dont let these people get ur spirits so down. And Im well aware that people can be assholes so Im not siding with them either. They dont matter. Hope you enjoy the rest of your night😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it out man, repressing your emotions will only tear you down. Stress is awful for the mind and the body, and crying is a great stress reliever.
    Cry, it will make you feel better, but don't always rely on crying, you also need to keeo moving forward and solve your problems.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 21 and don't have a drivers licence :P Failed mine twice already. It's normal to feel sad and to want to cry. We all have bad times. Do not let this person's words hurt you. Nobody can hurt you but yourself and your negative thoughts.

• Yes it's normal to cry when you're upset or sad. You just need to stop acting like everyone hates you and that they're all out to get you. I'm 20 and just had my first kiss in March. It will happen eventually, don't rush. A lot of the stuff you said just sounds like stuff you can change in your life. Like getting a drivers liscense. At 20 I believe you don't need to take drivers Ed. Just start with a small change in your life to make you happy. And then work from there

What Guys Said 4

• We all need that let out from time to time, bro. Just let it out. I'll even let it out with you

img.4plebs.org/.../1410490011504.jpg

• Go for it buddy, nothing wrong with crying.

LET THE TEARS FLYYYY

• Maybe because ur a fuck boy. I despise fuck boY's.
    Well don't kill yourself... getting girls is easy just have a great personality and some confidence and your good.

• it's normal for girls to cry. so go ahead and cry little girl.