Guys, Have you ever been heartbroken?

So I was talking to someone on here. Not as anything just as friends. But then I realized he is not who I thought he was. And everyone makes fun of him on here. I felt so bad but its kind of his own fault. I think he feels bad about him self. I haven't seen no post or anything. Have girls hurt you?

Cool 😎 well said my friend

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but not cause of some stupid girl

• That's good because they come and go. I like your attitude 😁

• Exactly ) no girl is worth fighting for there is billions of other women out there and I don't believe that love stuff either the only true love is your kids and that's it.

• Cool 😎 well said my friend

What Guys Said 11

• Nah not really I cannot take cyber bullying seriously. I think he needs to get a little tougher I cannot imagine anyone really going after him or anything... Plus he can always block them, and if he keeps running into situations like this then I don't think it is them... I speak my mind on here a lot and I have recieve flak before but nothing like he's saying.

• knock knock. who's he? Too much sympathy in women.

• Can't say the girls are laughing at him I don't need the guys making fun of him too.

• Nope, and I feel great! :D

• not on here
    but yes a girl broke my heart

• Yes.
    I often think that women do not realize how much they can hurt a man. We are not without feelings. And it takes longer for man to forget a woman than for a woman to forget a man.

If you want to be friends with the guy be a friend to him. He will appreciate it.

• Yeah, a anon girl hurt me when she said I was a seaweed.

• not on here.. but a girl I have actually met, has

• Last month it broke so I fixed it again by superglue!

• Nope, never have and I don't care to be, so I won't let it happen. Plain and simple.

• Yeah... when Krillin died against Frieza in DBZ, I turned into a Super Saiyan right alongside Goku.

• Yeah quite a lot. Mostly when I was younger; as I've gotten older I try to be more in control of my relationships so when it's over it's on my terms. Growing up I was cheated on quite often and it crushed me.

• Wow!! Girls can be cruel and Women too

• You're telling me. First girl I dated where we were both virgins and "lost it" to each other; dated for 5 years, hung out best friends every day, then she decided to randomly hook up with some other guy. Another girl dated for 4 years then while I was in the hospital from an auto accident she took my checkbook and started writing herself checks from my account; she litterally cleaned me out while I was in intensive care.

• OMG!!! 😔
      This women are monsters