Do attractive people actually know they're attractive?

Do unattractive people actually know they're unattractive?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all ;~; a few close female friends went most there life wondering what was wrong with them ;~; guys never approach, they are to pretty, girls worried

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on social cues, yes. They know that they're attractive to others, but they might not personally feel attractive.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Most attractive people know it and most really unattractive people know it to. However, not all do but most do.

2|0
    0|0
  • Is being unattractive objectively measurable? One person might be attractive to someone and not to another person.
    Sorry you ain't gonna be able to quantify an accurate answer to this.
    The closest you can get is to say:
    "Those with good self esteem know how attractive they are by their own standard",
    "Those with poor self esteem tend to underestimate their perceived attractiveness."

1|0
    0|0
  • Most do, especially if they've been told by others, so they end up believing they're attractive (or unattractive).

0|0
    0|0
  • Until they're been benefited by that, otherwise they wouldn't know how much of advantages can be taken from others. and where the "mirror, mirror " come from?

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently not judging by the questions on here lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them know and most of them deny they are not 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not attractive so I wouldn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I know I'm unattractive. I just deal with it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I dunno. I think super attractive people know it because the praise is given across the board. But I think a lot of attractive people aren't flaunted on because 1) their features aren't preferred in that area or 2) they're more reserved

0|1
    0|0
  • some do, some dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • What really is attractive or unattractive, anyway?

2|2
    0|0
  • i think they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like most really good looking people are the most self critical like their good looks give them big advantages so they don't know what to do if they suddenly because ordinary or ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah we know we are ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think attractive people think they are unattractive. I don't know what you mean by unattractive but I think everyone thinks something is unattractive about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • most people don't even know they're attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because people tell them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they do. I think you can see it in the way they feel about themselves when others are around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some do others don't.

0|0
    0|0