There's nothing wrong with letting women approach me is there?

I let them approach me. I have never been rejected in my life. I've seen plenty of guys get rejected harshly by women so I'm like why would I even set myself up for failure?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny because my boyfriend and I were just talking about this today. He said that back when he was single he would not be scared of being rejected and would always move on to the next girl. Before he met me he would be known as the guy who always got the girl. It wouldn't be because of how good he looks. It would be because he would always try. Now things are different since he's been in a pretty committed relationship with me for 2 years. He has a friend who has been single for about 5 years and every time we've gone out with him he's never ended up with any girl at the end if the night because he thinks he should let girls go up to him. Back when I was single I would always let the guy come up to me no matter how much I liked the guy

• That's why he doesn't care about approaching because he always gets the woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw, I do the exact same thing and like you said "I've seen plenty of guys get rejected #harshly by women so I'm like why would I even set #myself up for #failure?". I mean unlike me, I know that everyone isn't so open to having total strangers approach them in the *insert place here*. None the less on any of that "let me get yo number baby girl/what's yo name" type shit.

So with that being said "why in the hell would I put myself at the #mercy of some random girl in the streets, who more than likely has no problem whatsoever trying to embarrass me in front of everyone via a LOUD rejection. That'll usually have everyone looking at the guy while laughing?".

All while that happening to him, guess what? She gets to look like the "boss" in front of everyone with no harm done to herself #CouldntBeMe
    i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Now if and when necessary I'll approach anyone, but I'll never approach a girl trying to get her number/to know her name etc. Cuz 98% of the time if you don't know show any interest in me 1st I won't show #any interest in you at all (as if you weren't even there).

But like I always say, if a girl really wants to get to know you "she'll put herself in your presence somehow" #NeverFails.

Oh yeah like they always say "Ladies 1st", right? So that makes us #TrueGentleMen in my books LOL

• Let me put this out here right now and you quote me on this shit "I make friends easier than your average person can make a damn pancake + I have no problems what so ever attracting girls and not only that keeping them around" LOL so hey if it ain't broke why try to fix it?

• And oh yeah*

What Girls Said 1

• Nope you should do it.. and sometimes you should too!

• Why's that? The majority of women wait to get approached, why can't I?

What Guys Said 3

• There is...

• If you get results then why fix what isn't broken?

• Failure or rejection wouldn't bother me but since attractive women were always interested in me it made more sense not to waste time on ones who weren't. The odd thing was the less I chased women the more they chased me.