I'm being blackmailed on kik and I don't know what to do?

I made a very stupid mistake and I sent 3 pics of my private area ( I covered my face on the first one but not the last two pics) to some woman on kik saying that she was gonna send back then after I sent them she asked if I had fb or an email I lied and said no then she sent a text saying " how would you like it if I post your pics on The Ellen a fb page" and she is gonna do it unless I use a credit card or some type of card and give her 100$ but I don't have any and Im only 17 and I don't know what to do. Someone please help me!!

When I told this woman that she will be arrested if she does post those pics here's exactly what she said "im not scared ok
FYI you are that 28 on my list and the youngest i been blackmail is 12 years old
i got 40 on my list now and the 10 of it is safe now babe
coz they sign up on my site" and she gave me until later on today

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this will sound weird to you, but let (as in don't worry about) her post them to FB. She'll be guilty of distributing child pornography and will spend a considerable amount of time in jail, probably even more once law enforcement seizes and inspects her computer equipment. Just monitor her account vigorously and report to law enforcement the instant you notice if she does. They will be on it within hours. But I think she's bluffing. In my many years, I've found that in general, people who threaten never act, and people who act never threaten. You are unlikely to get much action taken on a blackmail claim. Also, have no further contact with her, but do not block her so you can continue to monitor her and document any further threats.

What Girls Said 12

• Say fuck it
    If she posts it on facebook say it isn't you
    Hopefully you didn't add a face pic and if you did ohhhh wellllll

Reason why she most likely does not have your facebook so you're safe
    Unlesssss
    You told her
    In that case
    Put your shit on private including your friends list and who can post on your wall.

Don't give her/him and credit card info reason being they are a scammer first they want as much as they can take.
    So I call their bluff don't give them shit and put your facebook on private or just disable it.

• Have you got any nudes of her? How exactly is she blackmailing you? What did you do that made her threaten to post your nudes? What is going on?

• I honestly don't think she is going to do anything... Even if she does post them somewhere, they are likely to disappear eventually. She is fibbing. Plus, it is girls nudes that get the most attention.

• Why did you send nudes to that woman in the first place? NEVER send nude pictures or just regular picture of yourself to a person you DO NOT KNOW. If she does send it to fb then that picture is on the internet for good and you'll never get it back, so hopefully they'll take it off. You should report that to the police.

• And that's why I never do such a thing...

• I think your retarded she looks so fake.
    Gullible ass motherfucka.
    Anyways even if she posts them its not like your the only photo in this world. There are trillions.

• Lol that sucks, I'm sorry. Maybe if you have a cute penis you might get hit on by girls, stay positive :) ha-ha

• yes just block her or scare her by saying if she post them she can get arrested because she is sending them to others.. trust me this works

• Well thats stupid of her, what her Kik? I'll report her for you too! If you report it to the police you might get in trouble too if it's illegal in your state.

• You could get arrested for child pornography. Ello is she? What does she want?

• This is why you never send something your worried about for others to see

• Immediately report to kik and then tell someone else in authority. Whatever you do, don't send her any cash or credit card information. You can always say that is not me in those pictures but my friend or something along those lines. Don't give in to her threats and don't believe her BS either. If you send her anything she will just keep demanding stuff. Report it now.

• Guess this is a lesson learned huh

What Guys Said 16

• 1.) Poor choice in sending pics. This is what can happen, but I'm sure you already have figured that out.
    2.) She'll get in trouble herself if she posts pics of an under 18 year old on Facebook. Not to mention Facebook will remove the pictures very quickly.
    3.) Don't give ANYONE your credit card info. EVER. Tons of people in their life get one of their dic pics on the internet somehow. They lose a bit of pride, but the internet is so vast, the chances of someone you know finding it is slim.
    4.) Don't give her any money. Who's to say that she won't do it anyway.

Tl;Dr; Don't give into her demands. Tell her she'll get in trouble herself for posting under 18 year olds online (if she is over 18 that is pedophilia). Just wait it out. Nothing else you can do.

Take this as a hard lesson learned!

• Update: Even if she says that, DON'T give in to her demands. Report her to everything you could possibly think of. That's child porn and I'm sure you aren't the first victim.

• wpmu.org/.../nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

I'm sorry that is hilarious.

• Sometimes people's main purpose in life is to serve as an example to others.

Even if this person does nothing with them - they are 'out there' and anyone could hack into her/his account and steal them etc. This is why you need to be very careful what you put out into the 'world'. There is no such thing as privacy on the internet.

• No, you blackmail her, tell her you want $1000 or you'll get her in for possession of child pornographic materials.

• I'd let her post them than sue her for child pornohraphy.

• I would call the police for extortion and child porn.

• I was about to post that!

• yeah personally i wouldn't have a problem with it but at that age since he may still be in high school that would be like biting lead

• @OrdinaryGentleman The odds of someone he knows seeing it online seems really low though at least.

• Well for one that's child pornography so she won't do crap if she values not being behind bars.

• hopefully this is lesson learned buddy... don't EVER send pics like that to anyone.
    DO NOT give yours or anyones credit card details... you think this person would only use it once for $100 ?
    I think you need to inform your parents (they'll be more supportive/understanding than you think). a teacher? and/or the Police.

• It is not a girl dude. Get that through your head, second calling the police it will be too late before they do anything. I would say tell your parents.

• Tell her to buzz off, possession and distribution of child porn are both felonies and will get you locked up for a long time. FBI does not fuck around with that.

• Actually, say this " lmao, so you are a catfish, send it, go ahead, thats not even me" and pls dont risk your neck again

• Just report her to the police if ya really worried pal.

• You can either pay the ran some, and any future ransomes, or you can bite lead, and hard...

• Lmao if there's nothing face in pic. Why you even care? Wth lol

• The idiot sent two pictures WITH his face. So yeah, he cares.

• @Awesome93 hardly matter, Even if she posted it on w. e page OP was talking about. It won't get to his family or whatever lol

• It might not get to his friends or family (which I highly doubt) but it could heavily affect his future. With technology nowadays, background checks have become pretty strict. Depends on what he wants to do in the future, but many companies or jobs have an ethic clause. And if this is uncovered by an employee, I doubt they'd want to hire a person who was featured in pornwhatever. com 😒

• First of all it's not a woman.
    These are guys doing that for money, it's pretty well known. I guess you fell for it like a noob.

Tell him to fuck off you don't care.

• Ur good she will go to jail if she does it. Um that's what u get for doing that. That's child porn.

Also who cares your a guy. Guys don't fear others opinions. That some chick shit.

Also I'm in the same boat you are. with this fat girl I thought I wanted to fuck only but now I'm to pussy to do it. But hey live with your decision. Stand by them. And admit that it was a mistake. But stand by the fact that u did it with what ever attention you were doinf it for