Does this song make you want to cry for some reason?

This is just a random question. For some reason this song makes me want to cry and I don't know why. It's called Superhuman by Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson. So does it make you want to cry for some reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe not cry, but songs like these do sometimes make me feel depressed. Music nowadays has become so incredibly dull and terrible. Sometimes it feels like nobody cares about the music anymore, they just want fame and wealth. It is sad. Plus it makes my ears bleed.

• Yeah I know how you feel because music nowadays are about girls being sluts or hoes or having sex and cursing and etc. And yeah I was listening to this song while using headphones so yeah it had hurt my ears too. I know some songs aren't like that though.

• Yeah, you're right, not only the music has become terrible, the lyrics aren't what they used to be anymore either.

• Yeah

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 2

• Chris Brown can go fly a kite for all I care. Anything having to do with him makes me sick.

• It does not ^^ (Phew!)