If you were to be elected as president?

what would be the first thing you change or add?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Better education for everyone

What Girls Said 3

• Equal rights, stop living in the stone age. Separate the church from the government.

• I would add total dictatorship!

• I

Don't

Want

That

SHITTY

JOB

What Guys Said 11

• "let's build a time machine altogether..."

• Make the day after the super bowl a national holiday so no one has to go to work.

• Get rid of stupidly high wages for footballers, sportsmen/women, etc.

• You do know their wages come from their sponsors and fans? That's kind of economically impossible unless you turn the sports category into a charity, but that would change what we stand for; capitalism.

I mean they're over paid but it makes sense as to why they are.

• Yeah, there are plenty of points for both sides of the argument really, and I'm not going to tell anyone what to think!
      Also, kiss a Brit? I didn't realise we we're supposed to be any better at kissing. Whatever floats your boat I guess :P

• Why. The owners are the ones who pay them. They do more work than the owners do any day. I dont see the importance of this

• If I was POTUS? That's would be a tough choice between eliminating campaign financing forever or removing all corn subsidies.

If I was "president" of Australia? I would create a new pathway to citizenship for boat people in exchange for 15 years of employment at half minimum wage and no government subsidies.

• Sign executive orders to require Federal Elections Commission to strictly enforce provisions of IRS Code 501(c), specifically prohibitions on unlawful activities of 501(c)(4) organizations, enforce prohibitions of SuperPACs from coordinating with candidates, and actively work to pass laws to undo the damage done by the Citizens United v. FEC case. Day 2 would be spent preparing for my impeachment because day 1 would surely piss off every member of Congress and most lobbyists.

• Depends on what I would be president of, I guess.

• End capitalism in the necessary areas

• Since there are a lot of things I would do, I wouldn't know where to begin. I guess maybe the first thing I'd do is speak to the public and tell them the plans and brutal truths that they may not want to hear.

• I am sure public would start vituperations :D

• I'm not an expert on politics but if I was elected, I would spend the money earned from the population on improving and to furtherly develop the country unlike political leaders nowadays who seem to spend the money on their own luxuries.

• I am a libertarian (Left-Wing) so you may expect what sort of policies I would introduce...

- I would legalise gay marriage.

- Guns will be banned due to the USA having a higher rate of gun homicides than any other Western country.

- I would introduce a child policy that is a bit more advanced than China's.
    I would make a ban for citizens to have children for the next 15-20 years to tackle overpopulation in this world. If the policy is disobeyed and someone got pregnant, it would result in a find or a forced abortion. It's a good thing that more and more women are picking careers over families.

• ok if you say so. thanks for the HO lol

• Problem with your plan for child policy...
      --What happens if someone was already pregnant when the policy went into effect? Granted, I'm sure you'll have a fun time trying to get that through congress or the Supreme Court (to justify whether that is constitutional or not).
      --The fallout of a decision like that would result in riots from across the state from just about everyone who is in their 20s and wants a child. Women only have a certain time period to have children and 15-20 years would be telling a certain group of people suddenly that they couldn't reproduce would be a bit difficult to say the least.
      --It'd be very difficult to enforce and would result in a bunch of people skimping around the system. People wouldn't be born in hospitals and would be under the radar, leading to future complications and a gross underestimate of the population

I'm just saying...
      I don't think the US would take much joy in being told what they can and can't do as far as children goes.

• While i agree with overpopulation I think that's a bit Draconian.
      I would end all child tax credits ( make people pay for the kids they have or suffer the financial consequences)
      I would give tax credits for men and women to get tubes tied, visectomies, and other birth control methods
      I would give tax credits to couples who only have 1 child
      I would impose a tax on couples who have more than two kids, or single parents with more than 1( excluding divorcée s)
      Also go to male and female classes in highschool