Can a woman go to a mans house after 2am and leave after 5am with nothing happening between the two of them? Where they are just friends?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it possible? Yes.

Is it probable? No.

That is almost a textbook example of a typical booty call. Particularly a drunken, end of the night, booty call. So yes, there is always a possibility that they just suddenly had to meet in person, and not just text, in the middle of the night, for a few hours only, and then slip back out in the morning before anyone notices, because of non-hook up reasons. But it is also 'possible' that there is a civilization of hyper-intelligent aliens living in the centre of Jupiter. Doesn't mean that it is probable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• okay so... i don't think nothing happened

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Sure. But nobody is coming over to my house that late to play cards. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • If nothing is gonna happen why invite a girl over at such a time?
    Seems a bit ridiculous but nothing can happen
    It's up to the lady to tell him no and stop his attempts
    If it's a friend who is in distress and reall needs someone sue why not
    But if you are meeting up at that time for tea and cookies... A bit strange

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, i been alone with women that long in the past and nothing funny ever happen between us to throughout those times. so i dont see why not.

of course i am mildly autistic, so i can't really initiate a sex act unless we are both really down

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you already know the answer to that question... sorry for your loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, depending on the two people involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • People will make assumptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm why not, I've done it baha

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahaha if they dont have a brain :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• why can't she?

0|0
    0|0
  • They caaaan, but ehhhhhhhhh... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, there is def. going to be at least some spooning going on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they can. Obviously they don't have to be screwing if they're together. However... If I show up at my boyfriend's house at 2am and I leave at 5am, it's because I'm getting laid. It would be less suspicious to me if she had arrived earlier or stayed later.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I've seen it happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's bullshit..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course it's possible, I've done it.
    It seems like this is more a question of trust than a question of whether or not it is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think it's possible.. I have actually gone to my friends house around midnight cuz I was having a tough time.. Ntn weird at all..

0|0
    0|0