When was the last time you danced?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always do funny little dance moves when I'm home, so last night, if that counts. If it doesn't, then my wedding day would be the last time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Ahh... It was a prom on a fine cool evening. The wind was windy, the refreshments were fresh, and the horrible and loud hip-hop music made me want to leave... but I stayed because it was expensive.

I danced with some friends in my group. This was pretty soon after I realized my big crush at the time went back together with her old cheating boyfriend and re-friendzoned me haha

• In HS, I think. (except that one time I was plastered enough to dance the sirtaki in our living room, very long ago) :D :D :D

• Long time ago when me and some girl would hang out
    we danced oh them heart breakers leave me.. hahaha

• 4th of July i think

• With someone never alone HAHAHAHA today I guess but it's more like break dancing and stuff

• I don't know since I don't dance

• 1 month ago.

• When I was in Latvia, lol no jk jk

I don't know

What Girls Said 8

• Yesterday going crazy in the kitchen with my sister :p

• Super villains do not dance. It is beneath us.

• 2 days ago.

• I dance all the time. When I feel awkward I don't know why but I'll start dancing.

• I dance sometimes but not all the time. I forgot when the last time I danced though

• About a month ago at a festival for school

• last time I danced was 10 minutes ago.

• 8 hours ago.. i was twerking and running and wineing. I do it everyday for excercise