When was the last time you danced?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I always do funny little dance moves when I'm home, so last night, if that counts. If it doesn't, then my wedding day would be the last time.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Ahh... It was a prom on a fine cool evening. The wind was windy, the refreshments were fresh, and the horrible and loud hip-hop music made me want to leave... but I stayed because it was expensive.

I danced with some friends in my group. This was pretty soon after I realized my big crush at the time went back together with her old cheating boyfriend and re-friendzoned me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • In HS, I think. (except that one time I was plastered enough to dance the sirtaki in our living room, very long ago) :D :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Long time ago when me and some girl would hang out
    we danced oh them heart breakers leave me.. hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • 4th of July i think

0|0
    0|0
  • With someone never alone HAHAHAHA today I guess but it's more like break dancing and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know since I don't dance

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 month ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in Latvia, lol no jk jk

I don't know

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yesterday going crazy in the kitchen with my sister :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Super villains do not dance. It is beneath us.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 days ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dance all the time. When I feel awkward I don't know why but I'll start dancing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dance sometimes but not all the time. I forgot when the last time I danced though

0|0
    0|0
  • About a month ago at a festival for school

0|0
    0|0
  • last time I danced was 10 minutes ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 hours ago.. i was twerking and running and wineing. I do it everyday for excercise

0|0
    0|0