Who would win in a fight a shark or a crocodile?

• Shark
  • Crocodile

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The crocodile without hesitation because the force of his bite is far superior to the shark. The PSI (Pounds per square inch) for the shark is around 1500-2000.

It's around 3500-5000 PSI for the crocodile...

• This is the most informative and helpful opinion that i have ever seen here on this site.

What Girls Said 5

• Croc since it can escape on land lol

• i think the crocodile will win!!!

• I'll go with my favourite animal, the Croc.

• Depends on what type of shark and what type of croc. But if you are talking about the cream of the crop - Great White vs. Saltwater Croc, I't take the Great White...

• I'm more inclined to say a crocodile would win, mainly because it's a reptile so has scales but a shark doesn't.

• you do know that sharks have three rows of teeth around their jaws right?

not only that but their teeth are saw like. if they can bite down metal like they do then them croc scale to them is like marshmallow to us

• Yes, I did know that. You know you're not a shark, right?

• yea, and this is relevant to?

What Guys Said 4

• Sharks would definitely win cause they have bigger fangs.

• sharks all the way!

they are bigger, stronger, faster, three layers of saw-like teeth. lets not forget that a shark is a fish so the water is obviously their home thus giving them more advantage

• Shark would win. Much, much more suited to aquatic life. Completely out-classes the croc in agility. Also, shark hide is some strong ass stuff. It can be cut well enough, but the wounds don't last too long.

• Shark. Faster and more resilient.