Which of these babes do you find more attractive?

• babe 1
  • babe 2
Also what caused you to make your choice?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I think #1... her eyes are seriously goals, and she's embracing her freckles!
    The second one looks like she has blue contacts on, lots of eye makeup (not eyeshadow). Plus the redhead looks super unique, and I can't really explain it, but its like if I had to choose who i'd be definitely 1. But they're both super pretty :-))

• The redhead is exotic and pretty. You don't see girls like that everyday. The blonde is cute in a basic pedestrian way. Like she's interchangeable with thousands of other girls you'd see at at Starbucks or something

• I prefer 1

2 has crazy eyes.
    cdn.thewire.com/.../lead_large.jpg

• the first by a mile

• first one
    she seems more natural because

• I could never get behind the died blonde painted lips barbie look. It's cute just not for me or a girl Id be interested in. But the red head is smoking hot

• It's hard to choose, both are equally gorgeous..

• I don't like any of them tbh

• 2nd DEFINITELY!!!

• oh and because I am not into redheads or freckles and the blonde is just beautiful!

• Wow! So difficult. I think the first one because I imagine she look better without makeup ^^

• None look attractive to me !

What Guys Said 15

• 2nd girl looks like she takes out her old high school yearbook and makes fun of fat girls and nerdy guys

• Redhead (the Scottish in me compels me to choose her) it's quite rare to see natural red hair in today's world, sadly I was not blessed with that, only red facial hair.

Plus she seems I don't know /: more real I guess, while the 2nd one the blonde looks fake, more like a doll then a person, people have flaws, imperfections, the redhead seems more down to earth and realistic.

Plus red hair and green eyes, so rare to see these days ( natural )

• The first one obviously. First of all they are rare. Second, she hasn't smeared much of anything on her face.

• The Red head because Its rare to see red head women that have real red hair

• I choose babe 2
    I don't know why they are both so beautiful

I think it's cause I like the shirt babe 2 is wearing more

• Babe 1 for me she looks cute and indecent but can be wild.
    I'm sure babe 2 is a nice girl but the look in her eyes say I'm going to kill you in your sleep

• Freckles omg

• Babe 2 is bonereffic baha

• Second, 👌

• neither... freckles eugh..

second looks like a barbie doll.

• I think they both look stupid.

• Really? Why?

• I don't know. Cause it's pictures. If they were in person, I would think they were cool. But I've seen 100 hotter girls in the past 3 days, so it's not like they're supermodels.

• To be honest I would do either of them, but Babe 2 looks a bit plastic. Photoshop?

• The first girl is much more interesting.

• The ginger one has no soul!

• Girl 2 had way too much make up on and she's way too tan. Those sessions in the tanning bed are really going to come back and bite her in the ass in like 10 years and have awful skin for the next 50 years.