Do you eat whatever you want to eat?

• Yes I do
  • No I do not. I always check what I eat
  • Sometimes, i do

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to. I changed my diet and eating habits up tho. So now even when I may want something like pizza or ice cream, where I used to always give into the cravings, I choose to eat fruit or healthy snacks instead. But don't get me wrong, I still enjoy my junk food! Just much less now.

What Guys Said 19

• Haha that's a unanymous C poll so far :-)
    Oh I'm the first to answer!
    I base it on how much sports I do. When I do sports every day I can eat what I want.
    Well, no 5 ice creams in a day but I wouldn't enjoy those :-)
    My weight remains rock steady at 62 kg (136 lbs).

• Nah, Ill try not to eat more then 1k Calories per day, Sometimes ill stretch up to 1,250cal, But, Not more then that.

• I still do and not overweight but I have to not over eat or I will get heavy , but I'm not a big eater and my job is pretty physical at times

• Yes ost of the time... but i am trying to cut down on ice cream :)... i am addicted to that stuff

• yes, I eat anything I want. Don't look at calories or anything like that. Don't care if it's healthy or not.

• Yes, my metabolism is good enough to burn off whatever fat I ingest everyday.

• i have high metabolism so yh..

• yass i do and nobody can stop me

• not really.

• I have never had to watch what I eat. So I eat whatever I want and as much of it as I want.

• Currently I am... time to cut next week though :'(

• Yes and I'm 6'1" and a 160lbs. I have good genes :)

• Lol yeah why?

• I eat like a hippo but never gain any weight. Been 5ft 6in and 125 to 135 since high school.

• Well if one does that , he might end up with diarrhea D:

• yeah
    for example = lips and cheek. :D

• I used to but now I try to eat at least some healthy food every day. I eat as much as I want but living off ice cream, pastry and chocolate is in the past.

Most people when they are kids think 'when I'm grown up I'm going to eat nothing but ice cream and candy', I'm one of the few people I know who actually followed through.

• healthy food is necessary :)

• Yeah, I found that out. French pastry is nice though, I still go on a binge occasionally. Last time I was in New York I made a point of going to all the best shops in Manhattan.

• French pastry is really good. They have really good pies

• I have done in the last 10 years. Now it's time to diet :D

• Yes I can eat everything and I won't gain a weight. I'm really skinny fast metabolism.

• lucky person :)

• your metabolism will change by time so enjoy when you can eat :D

• yeah maybe it's true.. will see

What Girls Said 26

• Only sometimes. I believe in balance. It's OK to indulge sometimes but I take my health and fitness quite seriously too.

• Yeah, when I'm in the mood for good food, literally nothing can stop me. 😍😍 and since I have this health issue or smth (I forgot what it's called lol) that makes it hard for me to gain weight, it's a bonus to me ahah because occasionally I love to go on a food hunt 💙

• it is a definitely a bonus :) 💘

• Thank you 😊 I wish I'm not that picky tho ><

• you will be better no worries ✨🌟💫

• Yeah, I don't really care.

• I do a couple of days a week. The rest of the time I eat healthy, I do eat a lot though, even when I eat healthy, I eat a lot of food for a girl lol.

I do like healthy food though, my favorite foods are grilled chicken or shrimp and I love salads. But a couple of days a week, I just want some fast food, so I get it, I would really like to stop doing that but I take pretty good care of myself, so i'm not really concerned about it too much right now.

• i do the same; healthy with unhealthy stuff sometimes
      i go for a hambuger if i want to do too 🙈

• I often do, but I only know I can because most the foods I eat are healthy so I they won't cause me to gain x amount of weight - with foods like pizza I prefer to watch my calorie intake ~ better be safe than sorry lol

• I try to watch the amount of calories I eat, but every so often I'll let go and just eat whatever. I just don't do it every day. I'd look like a roly poly if I did.

• Yes and no.

I eat whatever I want but I try to only eat a certain number of calories a day - except on days when I just eat like a madwoman. So I spread out my eating throughout the day. Also, I'm gluten intolerant so I have to check to make sure I'm not eating gluten but other than that... nom nom nom.

• spreading out what you eat is a great idea for body , so your sugar level is kept on a good level :)

• Yes, I do! I love food. I don't eat to live, I live to eat 😍😍😍

• hahahah enjoy it :) food is good !

• yeah at least we are trying to be picky :)

• Yes I do...

• No I'm cheap so I only eat what i can affords but im creative with how I make it so usually like most of what I make for myself enough to want it at the moment

• Not really. I'm a bit of a healthy eating freak and i don't really like the taste of junk or fast food. It makes me feel sick. But say if we're going out with friends somewhere then i will have a little every once in a while, although i rarely do.

• I try not to eat things that contain additives like message or anything bad but... I can't help most of the time! They're tasty. 😋😋😋

• Sometimes it just isn't home and I get too lazy to go outside to get it. :(

• No i maintain a healthy lifestyle

• Nope i do not

• I do sometimes. When I do I make myself work out more ^

• Ice cream is my achilles heel :(

• Nah, I can't. I'd be fat if I did.

• Yes I do, have no self control. I'm also very very very picky though.

And I'm still skinny!

• No, I like being healthy.

• Of course! I eat almost every food xD

• I never gain weight, so yeah.

• For the most part yes. Good genes & a high metabolism help me keep the weight off.

• Yeah i sure so ahah im always hungry so i never think about calories -.-

• All the time.. I can't get myself to love salad, unless it has lots of meat or carbs in it.

• have some chichken salad 🐓 salad is a salad 😚

• Don't you mind the bitterness? I only like the non-bitter ones and even then I need something else.. meat or vegetables.

• no i do not mind :) i like it :)

• No, that makes me fat