Why is the UK such a bad country?

My family is here only for the benefits. From what i have seen Uk people are extremely animal loving and have a strong bias towards cats in particular. They are very feminized and socially controlled by women. There are a lot of Chavs here who have been neglected by trashy British Moms and Dads that wreck Havoc for no reason. The Country is extremely racist towards foreigners in general while they support equal rights? UK people are countering their own logic and beliefs this way. Owning a car will cost you a treasure, you have to pay insurance EVERY MONTH and road tax in addition as well. The products and alcohol especially is extremely overpriced here.

The only other benefit except big Gov assistance here is free healthcare, which IS NOT FREE becase people are paying huge taxes to support it. Who made this country as trashy as it is now? or is it that it was always as trashy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are quite correct in most of your thoughts. We are animal lovers with cats and dogs being some of the favourite pets. I'm not so sure we are controlled by women, I might argue that point with you. There are certainly lots of chavs and the equivalent in women, who have been neglected by their parents. The parents just can't be bothered to bring their children up in a reasonable manner. Most of the country is NOT racist, but we are pissed off with mass immigration from the EU and having to home refugees from Africa and Asia. Housing in the UK is in short supply thanks mainly to the Tory government, and to a lesser degree, the last Labour government.

Cars ownership is so expensive, again, thanks to the Tory government. Everything in UK is overpriced, compared to USA and other European countries. Rail fares are about the highest in Europe, and state pensions are disgustingly low.

Why is it like this? Because we have a shit political system where the number of MP's for each party bears no resemblance to the number of votes cast. We have a Tory government who passes the buck at every opportunity. They say devolution gives more powers to local government, but it's passing the buck so central government can't be blamed for things that go wrong. "It's not our fault, chaps. Blame the local government". Public assets are sold off, passing the buck onto the private sector. The revenue generated is frittered away. Council housing, and shortly housing association roperties are being sold off to the private soctor without being replaced.

The biggest problem is that the general public can't see what is happening, and if they did, they wouldn't care. That's why our governments get away with what they do!!

Rant over!! LOL!!

• @zoooot

Healthcare in the UK WAS fantastic, but lack of funding is now beginning to show. Staff are still excellent, but she shortages are now quite obvious. Even more so in mental health care. Lack of beds, and patients being farmed out to places, sometimes hundreds of miles from their homes, family and friends, just at a time when these people are needed most. Care for the elderly is a national disgrace. You work a lifetime for the country, then when you need care in old age, they put you in a place where you sit in a chair all day in front of a TV. You are very lucky if some member of staff has the time to start you off in a sing-song. I have seen this for myself in two different cases!!

What Girls Said 4

• If you don't like it here, you are welcome to leave. It's not a perfect society but I daresay many of those social problems would also be apparent in other countries. I will not claim never to have experienced racism in the UK - but I am guessing that the likes of the UKIP are a vocal minority rather than the norm. Please realise that the people of any country are not a homogenous entity. Of course certain sectors of society will exhibit opinions and behaviours that "counter the logic and beliefs" of others.

I understand that the UK isn't a cheap place to live, but it's not all that expensive compared to some places I've been (think Japan, Singapore). I can't say I necessarily agree with the taxes, the welfare system or the NHS. From what I understand these are a holdover from WWII.

You know what I noticed about the UK? Most people I've encountered here are very concerned about fairness. I don't know about you but I like that. They've also been quite polite. You can say please and thank you about ten times at a supermarket checkout. I like that too.

• Fairness? yes of course, you are a man so it's natural the British treat you better. It's a very feminist and sexist country, i think it's maybe because of the Queen that people in UK are still stuck in the past? i definitely don't like that, UK has a lot more problems than other countries, racism towards foreigners is rampant, but again since you are a woman, you are treated nicely. That's the way British live.

• I assume that is supposed to say i am wrong, well you haven't been here long enough then.

• Who knows if the chair exists or if it's a figment of my imagination? Clearly you've had different experiences than I have. Perhaps they justify your conclusion about this society. I will have to respectfully disagree.

• I don't know much about it.. but from what you say.. it sounds pretty bad. 😕

• His work shy family are living off the backs of uk taxpayers, if its so bad here why immigrate

• Sorry doll lmao

• Ok.. thanks.. 😥 @Jaydog666

• So move...

• You speak the truth

What Guys Said 13

• We British are raised in a multicultural society, but giving current politics, actions and recent movements from people and governments, some of us have moved to extremes, giving recent terror attacks people are fed up with the government not doing anything, it's funny, but most of these people don't come from the capital, areas like cornwall and scotland or any rural area are far less exposed to other races and so are far more racist, you'll find also that we don't trust any of the governmental parties, which is silly considering they're the ones who've tried to stablize the country, but its sad, many of us just want to live in a society without radicals and extremes, to try and be safe, but more people are taking up against the government and their current policies. Lots of people hate the tories (conservatives) and yet they're still in power, everyone is becoming more xenophobic in rural areas as being afraid of change from foreigners, and so want the borders closed, but the silly thing is, this has all happened before in other countries like Germany, so really, until you see more British people trying to solve this (my generation, or at least the ones i know, are a lot like this) you won't see a change in British society, although it looks peaceful, there's a lot of tension in Britain, and people wanting to leave the EU or leave the UK aren't helping.

• So many generalisations in such a short piece of text. Impressive.

Some people in the UK like cats. Lots of people in the rest of the world do too.
    Racism exists in the UK, as it does everywhere else.
    Owning a car isn't that bad. The petrol costs the same as everywhere else. Only insurance is pretty expensive, but it does dependon where you live (as is the case in many countries).
    Supermarkets are dirt cheap in the UK. We always do most of our shopping there because it saves a lot of money. Alcohol included. (we live in The Netherlands - my wife is British)

Healthcare in the UK is fantastic. People slag off the NHS only because they have no idea what it's like in other countries. In NL we pay 200 euros a month for healthcare (for 2 people), and that's one of the cheapest options.

• There were no generalisations, cats ARE GIVEN more privileges than other animals and this DOES NOT happen in other countries. Racism and the cost of owning a car in the UK IS HIGHER than in the rest of the world. I don't know where you live, but comparing the products prices in Eastern Europe to UK is impossible.

So overall, a good try but try harder next time.

• There is nothing disrespectful in my post, it's not my fault you can't handle the truth. You are likely biased since your Wife is British so i can understand tough, have a good day.

• To tell me " a good try but try harder next time " is hardly a sign of respect, wouldn't you agree?

• I dont understand the attitude towards the British people considering all they have done for your family and for you. Was it really so much better where you came from?

• Except the pay, yes everything is better here. Maybe you should try and make a constructive comment regards to my comment instead of blabbing your emotive nonsense.

@tomboy41 is a bitter feminist who can't accept the truth that UK has many problems, you seem to follow her footsteps so you better accept your countries fault and discuss the issue here or get out.

• I really do, we would never earn that much back in Slovakia, so i get pleasure from draining British people.

• I guess thats why you hate Britain coming from the shit stain you call a country yhat can't look after its own people.

• you're talking bollocks mate. if you're here only for the benefits kindly f- off back to whence you came

• The UK is basically the USA without all the good stuff. Most users from the UK I've seen on here were hardcore liberals and ended up on my block list really fast.

• I agree with you.

• @zoooot Since you blocked me i can reply to you here, Oh, i didn't think that would offend you since you said my post if full of generalizations which is a lie.

• We aren't very happy.

• Because it isn't Holland

• Hmmm are you from Holland?

• Before the UK and Belgian govts closed down the ferries it was a cheap 4 hour trip to Dover. But then the Eurotunnel started losing billions of govt. money and they closed ferry services and a number of flights to redirect the traffic. It worked: the Eurostar is less broke and losses in the Eurotunnel project consortium are limited. (still bad!) and tickets are very expensive.
      Going over Holland or France nearly adds a day to the trip.

• @jacquesvol Yeah if you live in the east you're probably better off flying. I live in the south west of holland and I get to my destination in the UK in roughly 6 hours, including waiting time @ eurotunnel. Usually only stay for the weekend, so 60 euros for a return trip, it's not terrible.

• UK wealth comprises of stolen wealth from British colonies

• That makes no sense at all. If the British hadn't colonized most of the places they went some other European country would have. If no European country ever colonized any other countries the rest of the world would still be living in a medieval agricultural economy. The British and Europeans generally, created wealth by introducing technology, organizing people and putting an end to constant internecine warfare. They didn't do this for the benefit of the natives of course but benefit them it did, in every way but their pride.

• When it comes to colonialism, the Commonwealth could have done worse.

• I lived in the UK for six years, here is my take, some of it will pinch a bit.

They love animals so much because they find it difficult to like one another. I suspect this might be because they are packed so close together.

They seem feminized by comparison to most countries because they, like most Western Nations have been steadily moving towards more protections for the weak and disadvantaged. Women are one of the groups which benefit from this most. The effect is a natural result of popular government.

The British underclass is a result of their social system and politics and exacerbated by many of the measures supposedly designed to relieve it. It benefits political interests on all sides for them to exist.

They are less racist than most countries. The degree to which a country is racist is broadly proportional to the percentage of easily recognizable minority races that live there and how much social stress there is.

Owning a car is very expensive compared to many countries, the USA particularly. This is a deliberate measure, if people owned cars in the UK the way they do in the US the roads would be one big parking lot.

Alcohol tends to be more expensive in Northern Europe, I think this is because people would drink too much during the very depressing winter months otherwise.

Their healthcare system is suffering the fate of all vast bureaucratic enterprises. When you replace a market with a bureaucracy at first there is more efficiency but over time the bureaucracy ossifies and can not be reformed. This is what is happening to the National Health, I find it kind of surprising it took this long really. Markets are less efficient but more self correcting. Again, because of popular government the tendency is to fix a problem with bureaucracy. This makes it into a political football and source of patronage, to the benefit of politicians.

• What's shocking is that the younger generation of Britons seems to have more sense than the older generation which is shocking.

• The faster the world changes the more that would be. Communications technology has reshaped young people's lives in ways older people who don't keep up can't even imagine.

• I know a racist English girl she is really bad ! I think British people have a bad manner !

• Actually you are being looked down upon if you forget to say thank you to someone for picking a pair of scissors for you from the ground.

• Yeah it's too bad you had to leave whatever paradise you're from into that absolute rathole. I'm warming up the world's tiniest violin just for you.

• Illegal immigration ruined it.

• Because people like you live there: "My family is here only for the benefits."

When the benefits are smaller than expect they start ranting.

• And? we deserve a lot more for coming here and aiding those lazy slags in workforce.

• Sure. You're really nearly funny. British humor?

• I am speaking the truth, the British are lazy and arrogant, they belong to the countries with the highest levels or obesity and laziness therefore they aren't very happy people.

We immigrants who come here should be treated with respect and receive higher wages so we get a better living.