What's your usual mood in the morning?

I usually get this weird mood where I don't want to talk to anybody and just want to be left alone. I call this mood "Awake"... anyone else experiences this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah this is me. I dont think I'm a morning person at all just want to be left alone but it's hard to stay in "awake" (grumpy + sleepy + kinda zombie mode + monster mode) when the first message I read on my phone almost gives me a good minute of just laughter

Most Helpful Guy

• Tired and need to go to the toilet but can't be bothered getting out of bed to go.

• I've always said... if you can't reach it, don't need it.

• That's the spirit? I'm pretty sure a few stains on the bed sheets are not that bad -_-

• Lol I usually eventually get up, go and then go back to bed lol.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm usually surprisingly cheerful in the morning. I always greet my house mate while making breakfast all happy and then I can tell he gets annoyed at how happy I am while he's all grumpy looking.

• I don't want to talk and I want to be left alone in the morning but I call that irritable and sleepy :P

• Yeah, sometimes that happens to me but usually I am happy and go annoy my brothers. They always get mood "Awake."

:D

• Yes I do too but I call it cranky..

• Blahhhhh...

• nope... i'm usually in this mood when i wake up
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/18009491.jpg

• I avoid talking to people for a good 15 minutes after I wake up... i don't feel like talking and I get grumpy when people try to talk to me.

• That sounds like me. I like to have an easy, peaceful and slow morning. And walk straight to the coffee machine lol

• Well every morning I wake up wicked tired and just want to finish my stupid coffee before anyone talks to me but some how that never works so I'd say very irritable with a perfect fake smile because I'm always working 😑

• Well I'm like a zombie for the first few hours in the morning because despite being awake it takes me a few hours to actually be awake

• Tired. And not in the mood of anybody.

What Guys Said 5

• Not good, I prefer to be sleeping than awake in the mornings always I can. I love nights, hate mornings xD

• You obviously need a check up from the neck up

• I am a morning person, so I feel really good in the morning. In the evening I am not worth a shit and at night I am fucking useless...

• Depressed because I haven't taken my meds yet.

• I wake up whistling and singing songs every morning... lmao!!!