Girls, Are you comfortable with sleeping your boyfriend or husband?

Is it comfortable to sleep near someone?

updated
optodate

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends
    When it's hot - no
    When it's cold - yes
    When we both stink - no
    When we both smell nice - yes
    When we've just had sex - yes
    When we've been fighting - no
    When he's snoring - no
    When he's not - yes
    ...

Basically there are a billion factors making it more or less comfortable, if you want it to be nice keep the room cool and shower first :)

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I love it! It's so funny, because I'd been single for so long that I've always been used to having my own bed, and in the past when I've had short lived relationships, I still preferred sleeping by myself in my own bed most of the time and just sort of put up with sharing a bed because I felt like it would be rude to be like "I'll have sex with you but I don't wanna sleep together!" but with my boyfriend now, I love sleeping next to him and on the days that I do sleep by myself I miss having him there. That was actually what made me realize it was love haha

• Depending on the weather and if the AC or HEAT is on, yes, it's nice to be able to sleep next to someone, sleeping next to someone is completely vulnerable, you're unconscious and you're trusting them to sleep next to you.

• After eight years of sleeping with the same man.. I think the answer should be pretty obvious.

• yes i would be

• Ummmm yes?

• yes
    //////

• I've never had that experience before but if I did I'm pretty sure I would love it especially if he cuddled with me :)

• Nah, I prefer to stay on the floor-.-'

Seriosuly, why are you even asking this?