What does your house look like?

My house looks like a DJ's Party Club! Because there are lots of Speakers, Equalizer, Players and Disco Lights in my house. People who visit my home always make sure if they are in the right person's home or in a Party Club?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• The house is just plain, and small. I don't hang any photos up on the wall. There's a piano at the far end once you've entered the main door. I have a small backyard that I use it to dry my clothes. Kitchen's plain, with an oven there.

As for my room, there's a cello beside my bed. Two bookshelves and a table, a long one. There's my wardrobe, its something like a walk in wardrobe. A bathroom beside the wardrobe. In between the bathroom door and the wardrobe entrance there's a pillar and I hung up polaroid photos that I've took.

• It's just a regular mediocre house. Nothing too special about it.

• My house is three levels and connected to other homes that look similar to it. It's considered a condo. It's pretty laid back and comfortable.

• Full of trinkets and pictures and stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• My house is about as standard as any other house. Nothing too fancy, but a lot of small improvements were done inside (woodworking) by my father and I.

• your house sounds bonkers, my house is pretty boring, there is a lot of paintings sitting around and not hung up lol!
    the walls are painted nice because my moms ex boyfriend was a painter

My dorm was much cooler i had a poster of bruce lee a collection of empty ciroc bottles and other liquors as decoration and a lava lamp lol

• i live in a apartment so