Does anybody else think that although Greek politicians are dumb as fuck, their prime minister Alexis Tsipras is soooo hot?

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• After the OXI vote, I hoped he'd go to Brussels with a good back up plan. He had only the one the Germans used a few times for themselves.

He forgot Merkel uses double standards: what's allowed to Germany isn't allowed to others.
    He should have known that. He should have known also that Spain and the East European countries would follow Merkel.

Not really street smart.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think so.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• lol wtf - -

0|2
    0|0
  • No pics? :O

0|1
    0|0
  • Looking good doesn't make you smart.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tsipras is now hot as well. At least you don't say that he's smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your post is bad! And you should feel bad!

0|0
    0|1
  • Dumb as fuck? For refusing to pay people who are essentialy ripping them off?

0|0
    0|0
    • For refusing to pay people who lent them billions? When it was time to takethe money nobody refused, when it's time to give them back they say they're not part of Europe anymore.

• The loan was made under extreme crisis. Crisis that was purposefully put on them. The IMF is just a huge loanshark.

• Yeah he is so hawt becky like you have no idea.

Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as hot as Alexander the Great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I plead the American fifth 😺

0|0
    0|0
  • Does anybody else think the question asker is retarded?

upvote if yes...

2|2
    0|1
  • So apparently it's not JUST American politicians that are dumb as fuck. So. why do people always rat on America?

0|0
    0|0
    • And no, he's not. I'm not gay

• I think all politicians are corrupt.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are not dumb. they are traitors. agents that know perfectly well what they are doing and are fulfilling their bosses' agendas.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Lol he's really not.

0|0
    0|0