What do you do when you're feeling down?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I'm lucky to live right on the seafront at a seaside town. It's not often I feel down, but if I do, a brisk walk along the promenade puts me back on top in minutes. The sound of seagulls, the sound of the waves, a coffee at one of the kiosks, watching people on the beach. *picks up binoculars* "He's a very naughty boy" (Quote from Monty Python's The Life of Brian)

• you are lucky! not living in busy streets and noisy cars. hmm~ i can only imagine that. The smell of the sea and tranquility is so inviting...

• It was such a change, but partly good and partly bad. In the big town, we had a huge 3 storey, 5 bedroom house, with quite a large garden. Now it's peace and quiet in a 3 bedroom flat. So small, but terrific views over the beach and the sea, and the ships coming into port.

• yeah, at least there are good things. I can only imagine it but i'm sure it's breath taking :)

• If I'm in my car I'll listen to Norah Jones. If not I'll go buy some Mountain Dew and throw some of the dew back until I feel better.

• Go for a drive, sleep, or go for a walk

• go for a drive to nowhere.. would be hard to sleep for me. Walk slowly and just see everything moving is one way

• Think about live in a silent place... and an anwer to the problem will appear,

• Listen to music or go on an adventure...

• i take a ride with my biycyle.

• Very loud music and surround myself with things I like.

• what type fo music do you listen to? I assume those things are foods? hehe

• I'm into a bit of everything music wise. Lately I've been big into Drake, little Wayne, Godsmack, Skrillex, Wax, The Weeknd, 2 Chains, Avenged Sevenfold, Luke Bryan, Kanye, Slipknot, Gucci, Bobaflex and a bunch of others.

As for "things I like" yeah food for sure. Frozen Yogurt = Amazing. Then just take the bikes out or bury myself it work. Or do beach days; even by myself it's just peaceful.

• i listen to them sometimes. It just pump you up huh. nice beats,

busy mind busy body. haven't tried frozen yogurt tho. eat one for bfast. :D

• Gun range babe lol

• scary! haha! but works, big time :]

• Me too!! Have you ever tried it? Popping cans or bottles with a shotgun is an AMAZING up-lifting thing!! Centering a quarter at 100 meters is a skill-thrill!!

• I do some exercising.

• really? i won't have the energy to have exercise but it would help u focus on something else instead

• I turn into a Super Saiyan and fight crime

• i stand up. lol kidding. i listen to music that will boost my mood, take a walk in the nearby park, and see pictures boobies. boobies heal everything... .

• lol im a very self desctructive person so thats what i used to do. i try to draw now. mostly listen to music.

• what do you draw? somehow, i can't draw anything even if i wanted to. lol.

• actually i really like that. back when i took a course in art that is considered art. you draw rnadom pattenrs without letting your pencil leave the paper for 30 secs and see what you can see inside of it and color the object you see so others can see it too. it comes out amazing.

• i have tried that too! (not random tho) i was surprised with the results. it wasn't perfect, a little childish but good. an art indeed :)

What Girls Said 7

• Cuddle my dog or take him out for a walk. Makes everything better 😊

• I eat icecream.. don't talk to anyone.. go to my room and stare at the ceiling

• Listen to music
    Write
    Sleep
    Eat junk food

• Watch tv, listen to music, answer questions on here.

• grab some chips and chillax in the sofa and laugh it out in movies or even cartoons. lol. yea, actually answering GAG Q can be fun esp those weird ones :))

• I listen to my favorite singer

• who could that be?

• what's your fave song of her? Ill check it out :)

• You should checkout her new album YSBH. I like almost half the songs off it. My top 3 though are You Should Be Here, Get Away, and Runnin'. Her songs are mostly on Soundcloud and maybe a few on YouTube. She also has an album called Cloud19.

• I listen to music, color, or read. It's calming

• Find out the reason why I am feeling down. If it can't be solved promptly, I would distract myself.
    Watching a movie, playing some games, music. Etc.