What do u guys make of this picture?

what do u guys make of this picture?
anyone feel guilty or what? i actually dont, ill take my ps4 over any gurl

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha, that's sad if you'd take your PS4 over a partner. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my own PS4 to death, but a vibrating controller can't give me nearly as much as my man can ❤️

• lol u u both have wach other but u won't sleep in his bed thats all! but he has you.. dont u think thats gonna work? he will kick the ps4 only when its sex time other than that he enjoys his ps4 over you lol

• Haha I got it for free with my PS4 😜

• aye oki lets play destiny, ua help me out, im not good at that game

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I wonder what kind of self loathing roman would subject herself to that. gaming can be a couples thing. They have split screen for most fps games.

My dad is a gamer. He plays when my mom is gone or when she's busy or when she's sleep so she doesn't feel the effect of his addiction lol

• lool

• @PrettyBama I know there are some, but they're things like older Mario Karts and Wii Sports. I always have to be on top with split screen too lol.

• lool i like to be on bottom

• 2|0
    • lol my ex ddint mind so, nah ill find another gurl, but she ain't sleeping on my bed tho

• my and my boyfriend both spend a little to much time on our ps4's but if he would rather sleep with it than me then i'll be at home with a vibrating controller if thats how he wanna do

• lol damn! i think that guy prefers his ps4 over his girlfriend... why is the girlfriend still here?

• This is just sad.

• And that explains why you're single

• single for 3 months baby, never felt so good, enjoying my single life hun

• Meh people need people
      But what ever suits u :P

• yup whatever suits me

• Lol, if I were her, I would be going back to my own house. He can stay with his ps3 all he wants.

Not gonna return.

• lol its ps4 m8... not that shitty ps3! but comon as u can see this gurl is happy!

• Lol, I thought I read ps3.

No she is not.

• yes she is lol, she's just sleeping

What Guys Said 12

• That's too bad I would choose a girl over something like that
    You're sick 😷

• PS4 in the bin, my face between her thighs. That's the answer I'm going for.

• bad answer lol

• seriously, I have no use for that techno-monstrosity.

• well i assume ur not a gamer lol

• Lol maybe you should play the game with your girl or just get use to self pleasure. It's just a game and she's a real person. Eventually she will get fed up and leave or cheat.

• dude the ps4 is loyal to you no matter what.. so ill take ps4 any gurl

• 😂😂😂😂 lol

• I think In this situation it is better to have that box stuffed over your face rather than than her hair in your nostrils and mouth !!!

• It's obviously a picture with intend of humour.

• That's actually really funny. This picture is obviously out to make a statement though. Wouldn't take it so seriously, it's just a picture after all.

• tbh dude im with this pic ill pick ps4 any gurl.. ps4 will always be loyal to you

• Well it's a clearly set up, I presume it's meant to be more of a joke or vine type thing.

• Very simply That PS4 is his girlfriend That's all ! That girl just a room mate !

• He is keeping it real lmao.

• ahhaha yh and thats how it should be

• fake and gay

• Haha his ps4 will never bitch at him or day no I have a headache when he wants to play.

• lol true ps4 is loyal to you