Who are you voting for for the 2016 presidential campaign?

And tell me your reason why? Good and bad too.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I lived in America I would vote for Bernie Sanders. He seems to be the best out of all of them.

• And your reasoning please?

• How did I guess you thought it was rigged? May I ask why? Besides that they didn't come to the conclusion you wanted. You see everything as rigged against blacks, huh? What a sad way to live your life. Even anti-white anti-cop Attorney General Eric Holder couldn't find a reason to charge him. Think about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• hopefully Bernie Sanders

What Guys Said 16

• All Hail Vermin Supreme! A pony for every American if elected, time travel research funding, toothbrushing laws, and laws preparing us for zombie invasions.

He is the only candidate who straight up tells you that he will make un-keepable promises and will lie to you. Most honest politician if you ask me.

• I would not vote for Hilary if she were the only candidate running. she is a professional lyer. yes I am well aware that they all are liers , but she is a real pro

• I am voting for Bernie Sanders assuming people stop saying he can't win and get over the fact that the US is in fact socialist, and has been for a very long time...

• Some of these reasons are absolutely incredible... it's as if they just picked up some blogger non primary source material, have no clue what sectors of society need improvement and how to analyze the long vs short terms issues. It's really astounding to me just how little the average voter truly knows.

• I mean, seriously, this is what one said earlier about Hilary:

"She fights for the middle class, understands foreign policy, will fight for the environment, and has the qualifications to be a good leader."

It's just unfathomably incredible how she can use those exact areas as her reasoning and not have any clue that those, all three, have her on the cusp of going to jail. So, to her, defrauding the people in the three areas she mentioned is what makes her a good leader. It's amazing... it really is... and people wonder how America has such a large low to middle to upper class scale at this point.

• Since I am not informed and haven't been keeping up with the news as much as I should be, I'm probably not going to vote. I don't want to make a misguided decision.

• Bernie Sanders, I agree with his ideas and he to me seems like he is genuine about them. I'm not to fond of a lot of the other candidates, although Donald Trump is funny.

• Someone who realizes that the governments goal should be to help people become independent , not dependent vote slaves, and thus help them have happier, fuller lives.

• Nobody knows who they're voting for. None of the parties have held their primaries, so they haven't even selected their candidates yet.

• Bernie Sanders because a whole multitude of reasons, though he leaves something to be desired on foreign policy.

• No one because I can't vote.

• Rand Paul.

• Why?

• He's proposed a complete overhaul of the tax code and came up with a 14.5% flat tax, he is against nsa spying, he's fiscally responsible, he's not apart of the establishment, he is against drone strikes, he's for privatizing marriage, he's for less military action, and he's against gun control.

• Not voting for anybody.

• Donald trump because he's the only one who's straightforward and honest. Not everything he says is good but he seems like he fen actually get stuff done.

As long as it isn't Hillary I'll be good.

• Rand Paul because most of the other candidates are complete jokes. I'm looking at you Donald Trump.

• Nobody can accuse Paul of not standing up for what he believes in, he cares about what he believes in.

• Haven't decided yet but definitely not voting for Hillary Criminal

• Why not?

• Because she is shady and a liar. And just because her husband did a good job does not mean she will.

• I would vote for Trump just because he would clean this damn country up haha.

• Ben Carson. I agree with him on pretty much everything, he was a brilliant surgeon, and a great role model. I don't see him getting very far since he is a black conservative with not much political experience and so will be under a lot of fire, but I still think he would be the best candidate. A guy with a better chance is Scott Walker. I like how he was as a governor.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm Canadian, so I obviously won't be voting in your election, but if I was it'd probably be Bernie Sanders.

• 0|0
  • If I could vote, I would vote for Bernie Standers. There are many reasons why but the top reason is that he actually cares about police brutality. My parents are leaning on the Hillary Clinton side though.

• Never mind, I just recently found out that Bernie is a communist. Hillary is also dishonest, we have crappy options for democrats

• MAKE A POLL>