How should I handle those Askers?

There r certain askers who can manage to break my tolerance limits….. like they ask “should I text him this?”,”should I text him dat?”…. or “how would he react if I say text a/text b/text c/etc? “ 10-15 times in my opinion…. or they make me xplain da same thing I said on my lead opinion another 10-15 times.

It’s really tiring and sometimes I believe they do it for fun…. i doubt a person needs 10 times to have a sentence be xplained…. guess it took like 2-3 times max :|

Anyway how should I handle those kind of Askers? There were a few cases where after some point told ‘em “I already told u da same thing 10 times. I won’t reply any further. ” My patience ran out I couldn’t handle it anymore :( Yet I cannot ignore ‘em when they ask…so how can I handle people like those?

Seriously I believe a limit for comments/opinion would be useful so we’ll avoid such cases….

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Whenever that happens I just stop responding to their comments. It might seem rude but honestly I feel that they must be doing it on purpose so I would rather just not waste my time.

• Seriously just ignore them. It's not worth your sanity.

• I tell them my answer still hasn't changed and if they don't like it then ask someone else. I have just stopped replying when the question is the same though. I feel bad but I can no longer help you. :/

• Ignore. They are too crippled to make a decision.

• just noticed most people say "ignore"... but tbh i feel kinda "trapped" u know...
      also some of 'em have readin difficulties (as they claim at least)

• I just tell them to be patient and wait for the texts.

• Why can't you ignore them? This seems like the best soloution since it frustrates you and they aren't going to understand anyway. You're wasting your time.

• i feel it's kinda "cowardish" to ignore tbh...

• It's not. Like you said, they are probably just doing it for fun. You continuing to answer them just validates them.

• they might be real though...

• ahhaa

Should I text you? :D

• Just let it all out Klaatu... just let it out...

What Guys Said 5

• I have noticed that as well and think they are doing it on purpose you feel trapped in convo, they just keep asking same question over and over until you break. I once had one girl ask me the same thing slightly altered text 47 times in a convo that went on about 2 days.

• wot was this question about if u don't mind sharin? had such a case a few times

• It is nearly always the same female anon 25-29. Broke up with ex months ago. She can't move on. She still talks to ex. She thinks he has feelings for her. You say ask him, she says she has but he doesn't know he feels same way as her, she thinks he is denying his feelings. Then you say push him for a definite answer or the girl should move on , she says she doesn't want to frighten him off with ultimatum. You eventually get annoyed and say well maybe you should move on but she can't because she loves him.

• You could just link back to the older question and be like "Already told you + [link to other question]"

On the bright side, you get a free xper point regardless :D

• For me it's simple: I follow people who I know ask good questions (I check that out before pushing the "follow" button).
    I than browse their questions and answer those I can answer.
    Those questions make out 80% of what I'll answer!
    So I spare myself those questions that I dislike.
    The only time when I notice them is when I run a bit through the posts in the live feed to see if I notice something that needs moderation... but I disregard them.

• Handle it by not clicking on their questions. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to answer them.

If you feel so compelled to answer them despite it making you angry, you need to reassess whether it's healthy for you to be on this site in the first place.

• it doesn't make me angry always... but sometimes i don't understand y they don't get it when i xplained it more than thrice...

• just keep doing that. it will increase your patience and only good comes out of it