What do you think of an ungrateful Slovakian immigrant whos family came to the UK for the free benifit money, health care, housing and education?

... and hates the country and despises the British people who were so good to his family and to him when the rest of Europe wouldn't take them?
why has he such a problem when most other immigrants love Britain?
If his country was such a paradise why move to Britain?

• ungrateful
  • moronic
  • pathetic
  • Britain no1

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao I seen this guy. I think he has few screws loose or is just trolling. I can't thin of another country in the world that would allow a family to immigrate and give them dole, child benifits, free housing, free education and free housing.

What Guys Said 3

• Why do most immigrants love Britain?
    It's not the country they love. It's all the benefits they get. Money for not working, money for having babies, money for sitting on their arses all day for doing nothing.

• That's the mentality of the overwhelming immigrants who come to the UK. Which is why the borders must be shut now.

• I think the British should close their borders, they're being purged by forced multiculturalism.

What Girls Said 2

• It does suck that a minority of immigrant think like this. I work with a lot of Eastern European people and they all seem very grateful for the opportunities they have got from moving to the UK and seem very happy to live hear.

• ungrateful i think.