Why is discrimination against redheads okay?

I'm a strawberry blonde/part ginger. Depending on the season and whether I grow my beard out or not (my beard is very red) I'm more or less a red head.

Being a full grown man I've learned to accept being the unique person God made me. However as a kid I was teased mercilessly for being fair skinned/quasi ginger. This "teasing" was always good natured humor either... it was often physical bullying. In all honesty I really don't want "PC protection" for being a redhead. However I get pissed about how I'm expected to be extra sensitive towards minorities, fat people, women or gay people (list goes on) however it has always been open season to attack me because I'm a redheaded st8 white guy.

funny how the people who are bashing me in the comments section are actually proving my point...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's exactly why people are rude to you. Because you're a redhead. FFS.

• yeah I'm I said I was black or gay I bet you would just get down our knees and do the PC worship. FFS

• No, honey, everyone is a troll until proven otherwise.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have recognized that redheads are a bit of a minority. But I certainly have never discriminated in any way against a redhead. I even have a red headed son and nephews. And red hair on women has usually attracted me. (As with anything, there are exceptions.)

What Girls Said 2

• Everybody gets bullied for something unless you fight back to make your point.

• Redheads are devil!

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you're white you will get bullied about that nowadays. And yes it is even worse for redheads. I say be happy and proud about your looks. Redheads are the rarest people in this world.

• I love redhead girls so I don't discriminate them.

• I've only ever known one red head and he was black. Go figure. Any comments he got was good natured and he joined in too. I've never seen anyone discriminate because of hair color

• Interesting... I've never met a redheaded black person. Do you think if he was white it would be the same way?

• Looks like the race baiting questions are getting more creative...

• ah libs always blast the truth as "creative"

• ah neo-cons have no clue what the truth is...